Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

This would be funny, if it weren’t so infuriating.
This absolute loser thinks he has the right to lecture everyone.

He’s so full of it. He needs to shut up and sit down.

Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

How many people do they really think will watch a show about polo? How many people watched the apple show he did about mental health or the invictus show. I really doubt that many people are watching.
If they make the show interesting enough people will watch it no matter what the subject is. Tiger King was a huge hit for Netflix. If it’s just another vanity piece for Meghan and Harry then, no. Nobody will watch unless it’s to make fun of them, which come to think of it might be a large market after all.

If they make the show interesting enough people will watch it no matter what the subject is. Tiger King was a huge hit for Netflix. If it’s just another vanity piece for Meghan and Harry then, no. Nobody will watch unless it’s to make fun of them, which come to think of it might be a large market after all.
The ratings from hate watchers could be huge at first, but most won't have the stomach to stick it out for long. I won't watch anything they do. I can barely stand her pretension and the sound of her voice in short video clips.

The ratings from hate watchers could be huge at first, but most won't have the stomach to stick it out for long. I won't watch anything they do. I can barely stand her pretension and the sound of her voice in short video clips.
I refuse to give them even a hate watch. I'm not giving them any numbers so they can get more shows. Everything will be summarized online.

Their show celebrating themselves got good ratings but I don’t think anyone was clamoring for more.

He’s so full of it. He needs to shut up and sit down.

Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta
O. M. G. He is such a blithering idiot. Read the other day he was being more tightly managed so he presented better. Obviously he went rogue on this one.

“Travel and tourism relies on destinations…” so, DipSheet, how much Ayahuasca did you have to do to reach this conclusion?

“Communities are the beating heart of travel” Hmmm, does this rule out cemetery visits to places like Normandy? No beating hearts there. Clearly, years of communicating with the word salad spewing wife has further muddled his brain and any coherence he might have had has been “tossed” aside.

I can’t stop laughing.