Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I used to carefully consider the person making the food and if their personal hygiene was less than what it should have been, I didn't think twice about giving it the toss. I think that is a point to consider with the topic person of this thread. There is a reason why commercial kitchens and restaurants have people wearing caps, hair nets and plastic gloves. I have walked away from food counters when the server was visibly ill with a cold and even wiping their nose with their hand!

This is of particular interest for foods made in the home that are offered for sale.

• Sellers must have food-handlers permits, which are typically granted following a brief training course.
  • Sellers can't offer anything that requires refrigeration, due to the risk of food-borne illness.
  • Sellers must label products clearly, stating that they were made at home and have not been inspected.
  • Sellers must adhere to Cottage Food Regulations in the US.
  • Homemade food products must be labeled in accordance with the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act, which requires a full list of ingredients used, the quantity and weight of each ingredient, and the name and address of the product manufacturer and packager.
Does she need to have her trademark registration done before she starts selling to the public, or can she sell without it?
I would not buy any of her food items unless (1) she’s food safety certified (2) inspected and licensed to sell and distribute food items (3) her kitchen is certified (4) and been TB tested. She better have a commercial license.
Maybe she will pull out that very old certification that she received when she was child labour slaving for Humphrey Yogurt.
Well, there COULD be reviews if someone sent their sample to someone else, hence her rules about not regifting. The number is so they can be tracked should that happen.
They could skirt that regifting clause if they invited friends over for a tasting get-together, and the friends write the review. I doubt Lolo can include a clause prohibiting sharing.

That's a right hand, though. Harry wears his ring on the left.

I think it might be Delfina's hand, I pulled up a few pictures of her with Nacho and her hands (and feet) are huge. Here's one from the pseudo-royal wedding.

View attachment 5985204

This makes me think of that Seinfeld episode about the woman with “man hands” 😂

But she likes the men.
That's a right hand, though. Harry wears his ring on the left.

I think it might be Delfina's hand, I pulled up a few pictures of her with Nacho and her hands (and feet) are huge. Here's one from the pseudo-royal wedding.

View attachment 5985204
Right hand-left hand. I thought maybe flipped photo but then the ARO wording would have flipped too.

Someone on SMM noted that the lemons in wooden bowls were the same in both sets of photos. The likelihood of Tracy and Delfina having the same kitchen ware is low, unless the lemons and bowls were part of the gift.

But she likes the men.

Right hand-left hand. I thought maybe flipped photo but then the ARO wording would have flipped too.

Someone on SMM noted that the lemons in wooden bowls were the same in both sets of photos. The likelihood of Tracy and Delfina having the same kitchen ware is low, unless the lemons and bowls were part of the gift.

Looks like the bowls and lemons were part of the grift.

It’s so funny how these people are lavishing Ghoul with kudos over dumb jam, like she’s a little kid who did something simple but you want to make them feel like it was something life-changing.

This would be funny, if it weren’t so infuriating.
This absolute loser thinks he has the right to lecture everyone.