Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

When I worked in an office I used to say that I would be the easiest person to poison. Any time someone left a plate of cookies, cupcakes, or brownies etc. out in the break room, I’d always take one. Didn’t need to know where it came from. I never got sick but you ladies make me feel like I was taking my chances. :lol:

View attachment 5984926

I got poisoned at work from hummus brought to a pot luck. Was so sick! Got a call from HR to inform me of the salmonella and ask questions. Good times!

I didn’t eat hummus for a very long time after that!

Of course, Harry was touching Nacho quite a bit as well but his contact was genuinely affectionate, not staking a claim like Meghan. :lol:
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

I got poisoned at work from hummus brought to a pot luck. Was so sick! Got a call from HR to inform me of the salmonella and ask questions. Good times!

I didn’t eat hummus for a very long time after that!

I was once served hummus that had obviously gone sour (left a tingling feeling on the tongue that comes with active fermentation, not just too much lemon juice) at a restaurant as part of their mixed starters and when I let the waitress know she informed me that I obviously didn't know what Persian food tastes like (besides the rudeness, hummus is not a Persian dish, but whatever).

I expect Ghoul will send a box of ARO crap to the White House, or another high profile place, only to publicize the fact. It'd be something she'd do. I wonder if she's gifting some jam to Catherine? Probably not...
Maybe a basket of goodies to Charles with tri-fold meaning: butter him up to get the Bank of Dad open, a subtle middle finger to claim that anything he can do, she can do better, and a PR show so that People magazine can crow about how close Charles and Lolo are. Father's Day is coming up, right? If she sends it by snail mail like she did the lemon olive oil cake, it might reach him in time.

Waiting here with bated breath the release of Rachel's limited edition of minature jars of tears from her left eye, and of course, the anniversity limited edition (super duper special for those who is not afraid to drop $$$$ on the ultimate gift for their loved ones) ofr nano sized jars of tears worn as necklaces from her RIGHT eye - which is only legendary and never ever been caught on camera. Putting money aside for that as we speak.

Waiting here with bated breath the release of Rachel's limited edition of minature jars of tears from her left eye, and of course, the anniversity limited edition (super duper special for those who is not afraid to drop $$$$ on the ultimate gift for their loved ones) ofr nano sized jars of tears worn as necklaces from her RIGHT eye - which is only legendary and never ever been caught on camera. Putting money aside for that as we speak.
This reminds me of the ABBA turd in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.