Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

A State dinner!

Does Lolo still have the blood diamonds and that bag of diamonds that somebody gave Hazmat? She can probably cobble together a tiara or demi-parure out of them :shocked:
I think MM may remove her jewellery stack and rings for the visit to Nigeria…. I can’t see her parading around with blood diamonds in Nigeria…. But you never know with her.

Priceless and sad. One or two of these silly Instagram stunts would be passable. But is she going for 50 and still nothing to sell?
I’m thinking it’s COD or they can’t pay for the products yet. Probably ordered a million jams anticipating they will sell. I mean all those products she’s selling has to be paid unless it’s on consignment lol.

Kinda tragic.

SecondhandCoke is known as a reliable source of Harkle news. I'm actually quite surprised if the Harkles are trying to get the palace to send them child support. Trying to get the palace to give money, yes. I believe they are forever trying to re-open the spigot at the Bank of Dad, but to specify child support is crazy. What in the world was going through their minds when they claimed they wanted to be financially independent?

What child support needs palace funds? Archie needs a pony because he has to continue the family polo tradition? Lolo and Lilibet need matching designer gowns? It sounds awfully like those divorce cases when the wife is demanding $300k a month to maintain the lifestyle she got used to (Check out Costner's divorce case. His ex claims that living a luxury lifestyle is in their kids' DNA and she didn't understand the pre-nup. I'm sure Lolo is taking notes).