Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

They can count on Tindall to be respectful and put the accomplishments of the athletes first, above his own interests. That is far more important than having military service in his background.

They need to put the focus of the competition back on those participating. The future survival of the event hangs in the balance. Harry and Meghan’s look-at-us show has cheapened it and it is in danger of becoming a joke.
Honestly I think military background would help. The organization is about those who were wounded during service.

Someone like James Blunt (well known rock star) would be good as he served in the Guards and saw active engagement in battle. The problem is that he has defended Harry in the past. Don’t know if he changed his mind about him.

It is all over the internet - Mike Tindall to “replace” Harold at Invictus, to detoxify things - have not seen confirmation in trusted MSM, so take with a grain of salt for now. Funny this is being circulated like a week before the May anniversary in London, which H will supposedly attend. Stay tuned. Alledgedly, of course
If this is true then there goes the grifters’ Nigeria trip since that was related to Invictus. I wonder if enough veterans complained to force the Invictus managing committee to boot H? Or maybe the expenses they were running up finally got too much for the Invictus budget to handle.

It is all over the internet - Mike Tindall to “replace” Harold at Invictus, to detoxify things - have not seen confirmation in trusted MSM, so take with a grain of salt for now. Funny this is being circulated like a week before the May anniversary in London, which H will supposedly attend. Stay tuned. Alledgedly, of course

This doesn't make sense to me. Mike doesn't do anything with the military, so he wouldn’t make sense - who is asking for Harry to be replaced? Isn't it basically Harry's organisation?

Reactions: OriginalBalenciaga
Finding freedom has consequences

He does the same thing every single time-- refuses to say or if he's coming, or if TW and invisikids are coming with him (but that's not too hard to guess lately). Why doesn't he call their bluff once and awhile and give them a date he would like to stay there far in advance? Charles and William et. al. could just stay somewhere else for a few days.
I don't think repeating the same mistakes over and over again are making anyone sorrier for him

This doesn't make sense to me. Mike doesn't do anything with the military, so he wouldn’t make sense - who is asking for Harry to be replaced? Isn't it basically Harry's organisation?
It is not H’s organization. He was credited with the idea for the Games. He’s also currently a patron of the Games but has nothing to do with the actual management or running of the Games or the Invictus Foundation. In theory they would use his name and appearance at events to get publicity and shine more attention on the games and the veterans who participate in the events but in practice TW has turned the last two Games into her own ridiculous fashion show. She’s tried to make it all about her instead of the veterans. The Royal Foundation which originally involved William, Catherine, and Harry, donated a substantial sum to jumpstart the first Invictus Games in 2014. William also donated the 1 million BP settlement he received from the newspapers over the phone hacking scandal to the Invictus Foundation. TW briefly joined the Royal Foundation after she married H but that obviously proved to be an untenable situation and the Harkles left the Royal Foundation to do their own thing in 2019. I don’t believe H or TW or any of the entities they set up after the split with the Royal Foundation ever donated any funds to the Invictus Foundation or the Games.
Edit: the Invictus Games was actually patterned after the U.S. Warrior Games which started in 2010. Some people have suggested that H’s handlers gave him the idea to sponsor the Invictus Games to give him something to do after he left the military.

Last edited:
Right now it’s only a rumor. The fact that the rumor is gaining traction shows how fed up everyone is with Harry and how they’re hoping for a change.

As DoggieBags said, Harry got credit for the idea but that’s a far cry from it being HiS organization. You know there are many people who work hard year round so that Harry can fly in from California once or twice a year and feel important. It’s not like he does any actual work for them beyond the personal appearances.

It is not H’s organization. He was credited with the idea for the Games. He’s also currently a patron of the Games but has nothing to do with the actual management or running of the Games or the Invictus Foundation. In theory they would use his name and appearance at events to get publicity and shine more attention on the games and the veterans who participate in the events but in practice TW has turned the last two Games into her own ridiculous fashion show. She’s tried to make it all about her instead of the veterans. The Royal Foundation which originally involved William, Catherine, and Harry, donated a substantial sum to jumpstart the first Invictus Games in 2014. William also donated the 1 million BP settlement he received from the newspapers over the phone hacking scandal to the Invictus Foundation. TW briefly joined the Royal Foundation after she married H but that obviously proved to be an untenable situation and the Harkles left the Royal Foundation to do their own thing in 2019. I don’t believe H or TW or any of the entities they set up after the split with the Royal Foundation ever donated any funds to the Invictus Foundation or the Games.
Edit: the Invictus Games was actually patterned after the U.S. Warrior Games which started in 2010. Some people have suggested that H’s handlers gave him the idea to sponsor the Invictus Games to give him something to do after he left the military.

Thank you, that’s really informative.
Right now it’s only a rumor. The fact that the rumor is gaining traction shows how fed up everyone is with Harry and how they’re hoping for a change.

As DoggieBags said, Harry got credit for the idea but that’s a far cry from it being HiS organization. You know there are many people who work hard year round so that Harry can fly in from California once or twice a year and feel important. It’s not like he does any actual work for them beyond the personal appearances.

I’m fed up with Harry, but I’m not sure I think this should be taken off him….I suppose that’s up to Invictus Games.

I can believe this is true. The Palace needed to find some purpose for Harry. He wasn’t the heir but he was a working royal who ranked high in the line of succession. He had to appear to be contributing and doing his part.