Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

:yucky: You lost me at 4 ft. long intestinal worms. Although this is the right thread for it.
I can't beat the intestinal worms, but dirty fingernails, unwashed hair, body odor, and dirty clothing usually did it for me.

Stop it! Hahaha! This thread is taking a humorously gross turn and I love it!

🤢 🥴😭😂

I personally don’t eat anything people make themselves and gift to me. While most people have robust digestive systems, mine is not. So I don’t take the risk. And I feel bad because I bake a lot and my neighbors are seemingly happy to accept what I make and even ask me for goodies. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The way Ghoul’s hair hangs all over the place it wouldn’t surprise me if she baked some right into the jam! Is that a 4ft long worm or just a strand of hair? Who knows!

Since we haven’t witnessed anyone actually eating her jam, for all we know it’s gone into the trash after the IG photos were posted.

Stop it! Hahaha! This thread is taking a humorously gross turn and I love it!

🤢 🥴😭😂

I personally don’t eat anything people make themselves and gift to me. While most people have robust digestive systems, mine is not. So I don’t take the risk. And I feel bad because I bake a lot and my neighbors are seemingly happy to accept what I make and even ask me for goodies. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The way Ghoul’s hair hangs all over the place it wouldn’t surprise me if she baked some right into the jam! Is that a 4ft long worm or just a strand of hair? Who knows!

Since we haven’t witnessed anyone actually eating her jam, for all we know it’s gone into the trash after the IG photos were posted.
I think the Smucker's people are going to sue her for jam appropriation.

Presumably. But I wouldn't eat something like that if I was uncertain of the conditions under which it was prepared. I recall someone telling me once that they always threw out homemade food gifts for that reason.

It's not even that I think I will die with most things, but I absolutely do not care to receive stuff that looks homemade in the worst way. I do give out food gifts regularly, but I also have harsh quality standards :lol:

Geez, i get jam from a former colleague who makes really unusual flavors. and yeah I will spend the money because I know she has set up this business and done all the hard work. this is supporting a woman-owned business.

Jam looks great, I just don't know I'd feed the jam with rum in it to my children as advertised :giggle:

Reactions: pointie
It’s heeeeeeeere! 🍋

Numbered makes it special?

Ahhh, so they won't be showcasing/selling other brands & creators on this doomed website. Instead they will be using other peoples talent and skills to make the stuff for them so they slap that stupid ARO name on everything and sell it as 'theirs'?
Sounds about right.
Steal other peoples ideas/work and pass it off as your own.
Rowan Atkinson GIF

Also, labeling the jam as '17 of 50' doesn't prove anything. You could have 1000 jars of jam in front of you and label them all in batches of 1-50. You can't make jam 'limited edition', it's meant to be eaten- not collected as a souvenir.
She's so pretentious, even with jam :lol:
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

When I worked in an office I used to say that I would be the easiest person to poison. Any time someone left a plate of cookies, cupcakes, or brownies etc. out in the break room, I’d always take one. Didn’t need to know where it came from. I never got sick but you ladies make me feel like I was taking my chances. :lol:

IMG_5937.gif

Remember when Meg elbowed out Rosamund Pike at the Fashion Awards? Guess who is living her best life now at the Dior Pre-fall fashion show in Brooklyn? Yep! Rosamund who along with Charlize Theron and Anya Tayor-Joy were wearing Dior at the show.

1713304697528.png1713304551409.png1713304633765.png

As usual, being socially awkward and inappropriate.
I never, ever touched my husband’s friends.
Note that this isn’t a quick tap, either.
Her entire paw and claw and forearm are involved.

It's the way she maximizes contact for me. Not only does she touch him, she makes sure her whole arm is touching his. She is unbelievable.

It's the way she maximizes contact for me. Not only does she touch him, she makes sure her whole arm is touching his. She is unbelievable.
She is being possessive. Notice how she isn’t even looking at him. She’s looking back towards the camera because she wants to make sure she is photographed showing herself close to him.

Of course, Harry was touching Nacho quite a bit as well but his contact was genuinely affectionate, not staking a claim like Meghan. :lol:

She is being possessive. Notice how she isn’t even looking at him. She’s looking back towards the camera because she wants to make sure she is photographed showing herself close to him.

Of course, Harry was touching Nacho quite a bit as well but his contact was genuinely affectionate, not staking a claim like Meghan. :lol:
You sure about that? :angel::graucho::giggle: