Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

A random thought from a cluttered mind: If the company name is American Riviera Orchards, why is the initial jam product not from a fruit tree?
Her label didn’t identify the fruit. We were supposed to use our imaginations. It could have been cherry or even plum jam!

It was that Delfina who spilled the beans and revealed it was merely common strawberry. Clearly she wasn’t taking her endorsement duties as seriously as was required. :biggrin:

This reads like he never had a visa which is why they couldn't find the application and now they've finally completed one?
I can see him arriving in the US, stepping off their famous "Freedom Flight" stoned to the max and declaring "I need no visa. I am Harry of Montecito. And I Am Burdened With Glorious Purpose". then taking one step forward and falling flat on his face. The US Customs people probably couldn't drag his limp carcass to the couple's waiting limo fast enough.
Remember, when they arrived in the US from Canada it was March 2020 and literally hours or at most a couple of days from the border closing due to Covid. Meghan was fine to roll in, she’s a citizen. But Harry… I suspect rules were broken to allow him in under the wire. Did he follow up and fill out the appropriate forms/applications? Who knows. He is used to having staff to think about that stuff for him.

The hissing may be coming from the thing that has attached itself to her via partnership. :throwup:

Or the sound of one of her old moon-bumps deflating. She probably has an entire closet just for her cast-offs. If money gets really scarce she can sell them on Ebay. Or merch them on her American Ripoff Orchard site. Five hundred dollars each, or $1500 if you want it personally autographed.

Remember, when they arrived in the US from Canada it was March 2020 and literally hours or at most a couple of days from the border closing due to Covid. Meghan was fine to roll in, she’s a citizen. But Harry… I suspect rules were broken to allow him in under the wire. Did he follow up and fill out the appropriate forms/applications? Who knows. He is used to having staff to think about that stuff for him.

He probably kept stalling the US Customs and Immigration reps with "The Palace will take care of it, just send them the forms". And of course, any requests received by the Palace went right into the paper shredder.

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time.

I can see him arriving in the US, stepping off their famous "Freedom Flight" stoned to the max and declaring "I need no visa. I am Harry of Montecito. And I Am Burdened With Glorious Purpose". then taking one step forward and falling flat on his face. The US Customs people probably couldn't drag his limp carcass to the couple's waiting limo fast enough.
Well I just ordered a 100 roll of stamps. So if someone can provide the wrapping paper and tape, I can sacrifice the stamps, and cast him onto the next fishing boat leaving the outer banks towards England. If Paddington Bear survived on marmalade from Peru to England then H can survive on Meghan's jam. Less than 50 will do and throw in a few lemons to prevent scurvy. No limes are available,sorry.

Last edited:
To our American friends, he's all yours.
I would think that he'll shortly no longer be a CoS as UK law states that a CoS must be resident here. Hopefully, that'll lead to removal from the LoS, too, for the him and the invisikids. 🙏

A foreign, nay, British Prince given special treatment in a republic that fought for their sovereignty against the British Crown?
In California, even illegal immigants are given special treatment. They can get driver’s licenses, college grants, and healthcare. That said, not sure what special treatment Harry got? You can get a visa in the US if you spend enough cash

• Insightful
Reactions: needlv
In California, even illegal immigants are given special treatment. They can get driver’s licenses, college grants, and healthcare. That said, not sure what special treatment Harry got? You can get a visa in the US if you spend enough cash

I thought you got deported if you're a self-declared druggie or lied on official paperwork.

Well I just ordered a 100 roll of stamps. So if someone can provide the wrapping paper and tape, I can sacrifice the stamps, and cast him onto the next fishing boat leaving the outer banks towards England. If Paddington Bear survived on marmalade from Peru to England then H can survive on Meghan's jam. Less than 50 will do and throw in a few lemons to prevent scurvy. No limes are available sorry.

A mega- (or should that be "Megha-"?) pack of Scotch Heavy-duty Packing Tape is on the way to you, along with a bag of Ricola Cough Lozenges in case he catches a chill. The Gulf Stream / North Atlantic Drift should get him to the northwest coast of Scotland in about 6-8 weeks, as long as the Labrador current doesn't aim any icebergs at him along the way. I'll even include a paperback copy of "A Night To Remember" in case he wants something to read. What a shame it doesn't have any drawings he can color or I'd include a box of crayons too.

Bon Voyage, Prince Blue Peter!!