Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

You know how Sephora reviews have so many 5 star incentivized reviews where someone will say, haven't tried it yet but I know I will love it... they get the product for free and have to write a review. Stupid useless reviews that push up the 5 star ratings.

Well, how can Mindy K be obsessed if the jar is still unopened? Hasn't tried it yet but she knows she will love it. Great review, thanks Mindy.
Incentive is: if they have something to promote, Lolo will return the favour?

Guessing who else is on the gift list: the Pilates instructor, Oprah, Ellen, Tyler, Vogue/People editors?

Reactions: kemilia
Incentive is: if they have something to promote, Lolo will return the favour?

Guessing who else is on the gift list: the Pilates instructor, Oprah, Ellen, Tyler, Vogue/People editors?

Ghoul is a user and taker. We never hear about her selfless giving. Everything is done with only herself in mind… How she will benefit, what she gets in return, etc.

Cheap jars of jam given in exchange for glowing kudos to boost her brand.

Royal news from news.com.au: I find this royal expert Tom Quinn unreliable, to say the least. In fact, I believe he simply invents his inside sources and stories. Is he pro-Sussex? I think he is pro-clicks & pro-$$$, and will say anything to get interviewed and make himself look like he "knows" stuff.

Would like to point out that he claims the Sussexes would have had a "fun and meaningful existence in the UK as working royals". I do hope he counterchecks his claim as Lolo certainly left because she didn't find it fun and meaningful. She wanted lots and lots of cash and the luxury life without having to work. That's the "some aspects of life in the UK" that she misses.

1713407857935.png

That indicated Mindy was #4 who received a jar. Did I miss who was #3 to post the lemon bowl of hellish jam?
Before Mindy, I only remember Delphine and the lady from Jamaica. TRR put together an imaginary list of recipients from Markus A to Clooney, it's hilarious.

Interestingly, Mindy didn’t post this to her actual feed. Just to her stories (I think those expire after 24 hours). So once the story is gone it’s like she never posted about it at all.
Enough time to respond to a possible request from WME.

cnn no GIF by Shalita Grant

Royal news from news.com.au: I find this royal expert Tom Quinn unreliable, to say the least. In fact, I believe he simply invents his inside sources and stories. Is he pro-Sussex? I think he is pro-clicks & pro-$$$, and will say anything to get interviewed and make himself look like he "knows" stuff.

Would like to point out that he claims the Sussexes would have had a "fun and meaningful existence in the UK as working royals". I do hope he counterchecks his claim as Lolo certainly left because she didn't find it fun and meaningful. She wanted lots and lots of cash and the luxury life without having to work. That's the "some aspects of life in the UK" that she misses.

View attachment 5985855
Her aristocratic friends? Names to prove this, please.

Guess who was definitely NOT offered a settlement

:graucho::lol:
I take Hugh Grant with a mound of salt. He settled because he knew he was going to lose. The ridiculous amount of money could have been ridiculously low. When he used the word ridiculous, he wasn’t lying. Harry must have gotten the heads up that it is a losing case, and he doesn’t want more court costs assessed.

Obsessed with jam? Ok Mindy.

So, since 11 y o, she's been obsessed enough to send P&G a letter protesting against women as homemakers, doing the washing-up, and dining- out on it ever since. But, she's down with representing women living their cottage-core best-life, picking lemons for decoration-only in an expensive ballgown and making jam between chat's with friends influencers .

This must be her target market:

1713421865873.png

I take Hugh Grant with a mound of salt. He settled because he knew he was going to lose. The ridiculous amount of money could have been ridiculously low. When he used the word ridiculous, he wasn’t lying. Harry must have gotten the heads up that it is a losing case, and he doesn’t want more court costs assessed.
Yes probably and of course Mr Grant is going to spin it. Mirror group or whoever it is I believe has already provisioned for the potential liability in enough of a sum to keep their shareholders happy so anything left under that sum is win win for them. My guess is that Hugh got enough to pay off Sherborne’s fees, donate the balance to charity because he can spare it and best of all worth more than the actual $ take the moral high ground and I think quite a feat in having a watered down non-disparagement clause that’s allowed him to bleat the stuff today/ytd.

On the other hand, if Dumbo has to have his lawyer go out and say we may be forced to settle …. that’s not someone who’s already been offered something. Given how Dumbo has conducted himself in this affair and tabloids are surely aware about the turn of UK public opinion against him, again it’s my guess but they have more bucks than him to wait this out a bit longer and make him suffer. And I will also wager they will not offer anything more than what he has to pay Sherborne.

Yes probably and of course Mr Grant is going to spin it. Mirror group or whoever it is I believe has already provisioned for the potential liability in enough of a sum to keep their shareholders happy so anything left under that sum is win win for them. My guess is that Hugh got enough to pay off Sherborne’s fees, donate the balance to charity because he can spare it and best of all worth more than the actual $ take the moral high ground and I think quite a feat in having a watered down non-disparagement clause that’s allowed him to bleat the stuff today/ytd.

On the other hand, if Dumbo has to have his lawyer go out and say we may be forced to settle …. that’s not someone who’s already been offered something. Given how Dumbo has conducted himself in this affair and tabloids are surely aware about the turn of UK public opinion against him, again it’s my guess but they have more bucks than him to wait this out a bit longer and make him suffer. And I will also wager they will not offer anything more than what he has to pay Sherborne.
Does Dimwit have some more court cases ongoing? His lawsuits are about as profitable as his wife's jams. I do hope they find some way to make an honest living. I'm not mean enough to wish bankruptcy on them, but they sure look like they are headed that way.

No idea how many lawsuits are left and I think this one with Hugh Grant etc is the remaining one that matters and everything else is small change or less. And I say this because I remember reading in the Financial Times that Mirror parent company shares went up when the financials and earnings report came out showing what they had provisioned for these lawsuits. I don’t exactly remember the $, other than it was some millions of quid and my brain going “that’s not a staggering whole lot”.

So, yes, I agree this is no way to make a decent wage. Dumbo would be lucky if he gets real $ out of this sue-ing lifestyle to hire the best cross border tax adviser who will touch them.

Feb 9, 2024
Harry still has ongoing cases against the publishers of The Sun and the Daily Mail over allegations of unlawful snooping. He recently dropped a libel case against the publisher of the Mail after an unfavorable pretrial ruling.