Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Has anyone else noticed that her top and bottom rows of teeth are different colors in that photo?

Maybe she should stop trying to get the most whiter-than-white veneers possible and just be sure that the colors of the upper and lower teeth match. But if her over-bronzed face doesn't match the rest of her skin, why would she care whether or not her upper and lower teeth match?

The blindness of the narcissist continues to amaze me.

Head of State? Nope, only that NYC mayor and those Pearl Harbour brass were treating him like he was a big deal.
We do not know the extent of the privileges that the Harkles may have (or had) in the US. Head of State is likely an overstatement, but my bets have been on a kind of diplomat visa. However, I suspect he will become a resident before the next election.

1713444125365.png(source: google search)

I agree with all you said about the reality of funding a lifestyle he used to take for granted. Cali property taxes are horrendous, let alone the price of water and grounds maintenance. I rented a 780 sqft, 2 bed/1 bath house there during the '70s. The current property tax is $4402.
While I don't doubt their taxes are high on a mansion, with Prop 13, California is actually on the more reasonable side for property taxes. Your base value it set at purchase and it can only go up by 2% per year after.

Wonder if recipients were given a suggested release date for their comments to be posted so it appears there is sustained interest?

OMG she didn’t bother to pick out the sad, wilted flowers before taking the photo 🥴 😂

Also, like Mindy, Tracee posted it to her stories, not her permanent feed. So it will be gone 24 hours after having posted. As if it never existed!