YSL Monogram Clutch / Wristlet

Thanks for the picture! Is that a clutch as well? What color is yours? I think yours look like the antique gold metal because of the aged/dark areas on the dots on the edges of the letters. Mine doesn’t have that dark coloring though so I was thinking mine was meant to look like the shiny gold?

Even wallets and card cases that I have recently ordered had this weird matte sheen on the gold. View attachment 5969659
Okay I’ve posted several photos of my vintage peach clutch logo which seems to have the same type of aging/tarnish when in low lights and up close angle but in bright light it appears shiny smooth gold. I think this colorway is a year or two old now. The last photo you can see it looks a lot like yours. Hope that helps. I would say if you’re not happy, return it. But I wouldn’t re-order hoping for different hardware. It will prob come like this again.

Attachments

• IMG_9185.jpeg
    IMG_9185.jpeg
    307.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9184.jpeg
    IMG_9184.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9183.jpeg
    IMG_9183.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9179.jpeg
    IMG_9179.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9180.jpeg
    IMG_9180.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: rmbags888
Okay I’ve posted several photos of my vintage peach clutch logo which seems to have the same type of aging/tarnish when in low lights and up close angle but in bright light it appears shiny smooth gold. I think this colorway is a year or two old now. The last photo you can see it looks a lot like yours. Hope that helps. I would say if you’re not happy, return it. But I wouldn’t re-order hoping for different hardware. It will prob come like this again.
Thank you for posting the photos! I’m a bit sad that the hardware seems to not have the same quality as the older clutch that I have but I love the pale pink color so I will probably just keep this one. You’re right, most likely even if I re-order it would look the same. Thanks for helping me!

Reactions: missemarie33
Thank you for posting the photos! I’m a bit sad that the hardware seems to not have the same quality as the older clutch that I have but I love the pale pink color so I will probably just keep this one. You’re right, most likely even if I re-order it would look the same. Thanks for helping me!
Your welcome! The light pink you have is so pretty. I hope you’re able to enjoy it!

Hi. Do you mind sharing the width of the chain 8mm? How is the color matching with the YSL logo? Thank you.

Here's the info:

Length: 45 3/4"

I think the matching is pretty close to the YSL logo. As you can see from the pictures I shared. :smile: