YSL Monogram Clutch / Wristlet

I also love the idea of converting the wristlet into a WOC, saving a few hundred dollars! One thing that has held me back is that the wristlet is a bit more square, and I like the "envelope" proportions of the WOC more.

Reactions: missemarie33
Here's today's reveal. After debating so long between the Mini Lou (which I already have one in Dark Smog) and the clutch, or WOC. I decided on the clutch due to its price point, and I never liked the multiple card slots on the WOC.

This color is called Beige on Bloomingdales website. It's not Dark Beige. In person it looks quite light, like latte with too much milk. But overall, light color which will actually be versatile all year around.

I'm looking at Samorga for the insert and chain or on Etsy for easy crossbody conversion. Thanks for letting me share.
View attachment 5882857
this is a beautiful color. Im not sure why they call this Dark Beige. I feel like ysl is constantly using neutral color names incorrectly! its like a game they are playing with us. Enjoy the bag!

Has anyone seen the pale pink color in person (or better yet, owns it)? I'm looking for a baby pink bag and I'm really happy YSL went with ghw for this color. My concern is that it might be too pale? I would love some insight as to how it looks in person, if anyone can help!IMG_8638.jpeg

Has anyone seen the pale pink color in person (or better yet, owns it)? I'm looking for a baby pink bag and I'm really happy YSL went with ghw for this color. My concern is that it might be too pale? I would love some insight as to how it looks in person, if anyone can help!View attachment 5936828
Interested to see what kind of feedback you get…you might have to make a thread so it can get more visibility, not sure everyone will see your comment in this older thread just my humble opinion 😁

So beautiful. Do you mind providing the link to the insert and chain? Thank you.
Hi, as requested, here are the links:

Coach Gold Chain Strap

Samorga Monogram Clutch Insert

Hi, as requested, here are the links:

Coach Gold Chain Strap

Samorga Monogram Clutch Insert
Thanks.