YSL Arty rings thread!

My new addition to the Arty family
yslsilvericeartyring.jpg

Love love love, so pretty in real life.

A couple more pics on my blog

OMG I absolutely LOVE LOVE your ring. Its beautiful

i have a question where can i buy the arty ring at? looked online and there are no stores at all around me and thats something i would want to try on before i buy so do they sell them at nordstorms or saks or neimans or any other deparment store?

So after a lot of stalking, I was finally able to get hold of the Love ring. Its so pretty, even though the color seems uneven....a couple areas at the edge of the glass are very slightly paler than the rest of the ring. Judging from so many online pictures, this seems really common for the Love Arty?

troethke said:
So after a lot of stalking, I was finally able to get hold of the Love ring. Its so pretty, even though the color seems uneven....a couple areas at the edge of the glass are very slightly paler than the rest of the ring. Judging from so many online pictures, this seems really common for the Love Arty?

Where did you get the love ring? I have been looking all over for it!

troethke said:

Yup mine looks the same so it's normal, enjoy your arty love ring!!!

Went to the YSL store in Central, Hong Kong today. Arty rings are HK$2300.

Really wanted to buy the silver arty, with the silver stone! But somehow it doesn't look at nice in person as it does in pictures? :sad: I also saw the silver one with a mint/pink stone. SA told me they have sizes 5 and 8 available.

And strangely, size 7 and 8 fits exactly the same on me!!

oddinary said:

Really wanted to buy the silver arty, with the silver stone! But somehow it doesn't look at nice in person as it does in pictures? :sad: I also saw the silver one with a mint/pink stone. SA told me they have sizes 5 and 8 available.

Arty rings fit strangely most of my rings are a size 5 and some of them fit smaller :S! Too bad the silver one doesn't look as good! The mint one is adorable!!!! I want that one but I'm baning myself from buying more :P

oddinary said:

i think the sizing is not uniform through the sizes! when i was trying my ring i tried all the size 8s and there were a few that felt more like size 7. i guess perhaps since it's handcrafted the sizes will vary

@lim_vicky I'm so in love with the silver ice arty ring. I'm lusting about it but I have only seen it in Europe in the dark silver (like gunmetal) option. Woul you mind sharing the style ID of it? I will appreciate it do much!!

Just though I'd share my army of YSL rings! I'd love to see other people's collections too please. :smile:

tumblr_m4coevqowb1qzs2eio1_1280.jpg
Yesterday, 02:29 PM * #2115
ekrause

I'm so in love with the silver ice arty ring. I'm lusting about it but I have only seen it in Europe in the dark silver (like gunmetal) option. Woul you mind sharing the style ID of it? I will appreciate it do much!!