YSL Arty rings thread!

Did anyone get this new baby pink one yet? It's soo gorgeous I wanna see someone wearing it! Anyone got a photo?;)

Attachments

• 304215_Y166H_5800_A-ysl-women-metal-glass-ring-470x550.jpg
    304215_Y166H_5800_A-ysl-women-metal-glass-ring-470x550.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,506
Yesterday, 02:29 PM * #2115
ekrause

I'm so in love with the silver ice arty ring. I'm lusting about it but I have only seen it in Europe in the dark silver (like gunmetal) option. Woul you mind sharing the style ID of it? I will appreciate it do much!!

Hi there! I bought mine straight from the ysl.com website. I think there may be only a dark silver hardware for the ice ring.

Here is the link:
http://www.ysl.com/en_US/shop-products/Women/Jewelry/Rings/ysl-arty-oval-ring-with-ice-stone_804939596.html?recref=#!{%22products%22:{%22304215Y166H%22:{%22size%22:%2204%22,%22color%22:%221902%22}}}

Yesterday, 02:29 PM * #2115
ekrause

I'm so in love with the silver ice arty ring. I'm lusting about it but I have only seen it in Europe in the dark silver (like gunmetal) option. Woul you mind sharing the style ID of it? I will appreciate it do much!!

hi! there is only one hardware for this ring. i just bought a piece a few weeks ago and i am totally in love with it. i actually think the darker metal helps bring out the "iciness" of the stone!

here's a pic of it on my hand, not to be an enabler or anything.......:smile:

photo2.jpg

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask, I am from Indonesia and I am still 15. I want to order an arty ring from NAP and the arty ring costs £146, I am using my mom's mastercard. Will it be converted from £146 to Indonesia's currency? If the arrival date changes will it be converted from the day I purchase the ring or the day my arty ring arrives? (I know it's a dumb question, but please help me, I am new to everything. Thank you so much!

mx1 said:
last i checked, artys go for 400sgd. they don't have a very wide selection of rings..especially since they sell quite fast i think!

Yikes 400 dollars? Guess I'm better off buying from net-a-porter. It's still cheaper even after the shipping cost and import duties!

But there's something about buying straight fr the boutique.. I guess no harm checking out.

Thanks for the info! :smile:

Michelllim9 said:
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask, I am from Indonesia and I am still 15. I want to order an arty ring from NAP and the arty ring costs £146, I am using my mom's mastercard. Will it be converted from £146 to Indonesia's currency? If the arrival date changes will it be converted from the day I purchase the ring or the day my arty ring arrives? (I know it's a dumb question, but please help me, I am new to everything. Thank you so much!

£146 is not including shipping fees and import duties which if you ship (import) to Indonesia, is IDR1,000,000. And if you buy luxury goods, in Indonesia there is a tax for luxury which can cost up to 40%.

Your mom's credit card will be charged in IDR inclusive of shipping fees, import duties, and tax. The customs process is tedious when you ship to Indonesia. Save yourself the trouble and buy straight from the boutique will be my advice.

I know cause I'm Indonesian living in Singapore. Hope I helped.

£146 is not including shipping fees and import duties which if you ship (import) to Indonesia, is IDR1,000,000. And if you buy luxury goods, in Indonesia there is a tax for luxury which can cost up to 40%.

Your mom's credit card will be charged in IDR inclusive of shipping fees, import duties, and tax. The customs process is tedious when you ship to Indonesia. Save yourself the trouble and buy straight from the boutique will be my advice.

I know cause I'm Indonesian living in Singapore. Hope I helped.

But in NAP it states that there will be no shipping cost and also neither duties nor tax. In the payment process the subtotal is £146. So if I paid for the ring, I should still pay for the tax, import duties and shipping fees? Oh that is horrible, thank you very much, thank God I haven't buy it.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/182464
Anyway may I know, do the shops in Singapore have this ring?

Michelllim9 said:
But in NAP it states that there will be no shipping cost and also neither duties nor tax. In the payment process the subtotal is £146. So if I paid for the ring, I should still pay for the tax, import duties and shipping fees? Oh that is horrible, thank you very much, thank God I haven't buy it.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/182464
Anyway may I know, do the shops in Singapore have this ring?

For shipping, if NAP says "free international shipping" then there will be no shipping costs.

Of course NAP doesn't charge you the tax and import duties, it's the government and you have to pay when you receive the package in Indonesia.

Well I'm glad I've helped :smile: I was asking the same question, and one lady here told me YSL sg sells artys, but not much and usually sells fast. They go for 400sgd

Really, thank you very much. If you weren't telling, I might have already bought it by now. It was previously 390 right, and a year ago it was about 280. The price goes up and up and up, there are not many options too, anyone knows if pre-order is allowed?