Your Most Complimented Van Cleef & Arpels Piece

[/QUOTE]My pleasure! The pin is actually not as large as it appears in that photo.
Here's an attempt to show you its size relative to the earrings I pair with it, though there's still some distortion, especially the perlee hoops and mop 2-motif earrings which are not as big irl.
Suffice to say, I cannot recommend the piece highly enough!
View attachment 3958264 View attachment 3958264[/QUOTE]

Wow, so pretty:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Reactions: BBC
So very sweet of you to take the time to share this photo.
Your pin is beautiful!!
Looks larger than I had expected, too.
❤️ [/QUOTE]

My pleasure! The pin is actually not as large as it appears in that photo.
Here's an attempt to show you its size relative to the earrings I pair with it, though there's still some distortion, especially the perlee hoops and mop 2-motif earrings which are not as big irl.

Oh my goodness, your collection is stunning !!

Your pin is beautiful!!
[emoji173]️ [/QUOTE]

This is the most beautiful picture

Your pin is beautiful!!
[emoji173]️ [/QUOTE]

Beautiful collection and such an artistic photo composition. I love it!

Your pin is beautiful!!
❤️

Oh my goodness, your collection is stunning !![/QUOTE]
Your pin is beautiful!!
❤️ [/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!
Omgoodness...we share so many of the same pieces!! In particular, I see that you also have the Mimi Nerval!!
(I have the earrings and the pendant). Don't you just love them?!! They were part of the RdN family and I prefer them to the RdN earrings and the cosmos, even.

Thank you so much Nicole0612 and texasgirliegirl for your super sweet comments!!!
And, yes, tgg, I adore the Mimi Nerval earrings -- so fun to be Mimi earring twins and how lucky you are to have the matching pendant!
I'll admit I often toy with the idea of getting the RdN mop earrings which I personally love but so far haven't because I don't think I'd wear them enough to justify the price.
But then I look at this picture and my willpower and logic seriously ebbs...
rdn pin and earrings.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much Nicole0612 and texasgirliegirl for your super sweet comments!!!
And, yes, tgg, I adore the Mimi Nerval earrings -- so fun to be Mimi earring twins and how lucky you are to have the matching pendant!
I'll admit I often toy with the idea of getting the RdN mop earrings which I personally love but so far haven't because I don't think I'd wear them enough to justify the price.
But then I look at this picture and my willpower and logic seriously ebbs...
View attachment 3958946
Have you tried the RdN earrings? They are pretty heavy. The mimi’s are the perfect compliment to the RdN pin.
Oh how I adore it!!

Have you tried the RdN earrings? They are pretty heavy. The mimi’s are the perfect compliment to the RdN pin.
Oh how I adore it!!
As always, you make an excellent point and I totally agree the mimi's are perfect!
I actually also have them in onxy/wg but the mop are my absolute favorites!
It's a shame VCA no longer offers them but I guess that makes them extra special.

I get most compliments on my alhambra YG MOP pieces. I have sweet and vintage earrings, vintage pendant, magic pendant and magic ring. I mix and match a few pieces together.

From friends, to cashiers at grocery stores, to patients I see in the office, and even sometimes my kids’ friends, I seem to always have comments on these pieces. I often get asked “what store did you get them from?”

Attached is a picture of my watch. I have almost 10 different watch straps and love the different personality each color gives it. I had not worn a watch in years but now cannot imagine not wearing one.

That is such a great idea to tuck your hair behind your ear. I have held off purchasing earrings because it does not seem to matter since they are hidden. I have been thinking about purchasing the magic pave diamond pendant so I will have to come up with new ways to style my hair to really enjoy it.

View attachment 3822614
hello there! did you need to pay extra for the watch straps? or van cleef gave the straps to you for free? it seems like online it says one can get two interchangeable straps.not sure how much it is for an extra strap.
on a different note, do you feel this watch is high quality? and does the strap wear out easily? i was thinking there might be creases for the straps if one puts it on and off frequently correct? I am seriously considering a charm watch in white gold and diamonds:smile: