Your Most Complimented Van Cleef & Arpels Piece

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to the VCA world but have definitely fallen down the rabbit hole of wonder. VCA is subtle and not as ubiquitous as my other loves (Cartier and Tiffany). I've been surprised by the pieces that garner attention from strangers and find it fascinating. I thought it would be fun if everyone listed some of their most complimented pieces. What do people constantly ask you about? Let's add pics too! :smile:

Mine really surprised me. It's the Sweet Alhambra Butterfly Pendant in Turquoise. This is such a delicate and tiny pendant, but the blue pops so much. I receive compliments on it all the time.
IMG_3532.JPG

Last edited:
It's the Sweet Alhambra Butterfly Pendant in Turquoise. This is such a delicate and tiny pendant, but the blue pops so much. I receive compliments on it all the time.
View attachment 3822165

There's a funny story abt the Turquoise Butterfly...well, I think it's funny, lol. I bought one of my closest friends a Turquoise Butterfly bracelet as a leaving present (she only moved to a nearby country.. any how..)..She said she'd buy me one too, so we'd be bracelet twins. That was almost 2 years ago. To this day, I'm still waiting...:hrmm::biggrin:

There's a funny story abt the Turquoise Butterfly...well, I think it's funny, lol. I bought one of my closest friends a Turquoise Butterfly bracelet as a leaving present (she only moved to a nearby country.. any how..)..She said she'd buy me one too, so we'd be bracelet twins. That was almost 2 years ago. To this day, I'm still waiting...:hrmm::biggrin:
Haha. That was a really thoughtful gift. I hate empty promises! :P

Reactions: Phoenix123
My most complimented piece is my mini charms watch. The second most complimented is my RG perlee clover bracelet. I have so much hair that I do not think anyone ever sees my pendants or earrings.
Do you have a pic of the watch? It's looking like I may also need to add the RG Perlee Clover bracelet to my wish list. I feel your pain with the hair, so I sometimes tuck my hair behind my ears just to see my earrings. Haha

Reactions: LisetteEsq
Do you have a pic of the watch? It's looking like I may also need to add the RG Perlee Clover bracelet to my wish list. I feel your pain with the hair, so I sometimes tuck my hair behind my ears just to see my earrings. Haha
Attached is a picture of my watch. I have almost 10 different watch straps and love the different personality each color gives it. I had not worn a watch in years but now cannot imagine not wearing one.

That is such a great idea to tuck your hair behind your ear. I have held off purchasing earrings because it does not seem to matter since they are hidden. I have been thinking about purchasing the magic pave diamond pendant so I will have to come up with new ways to style my hair to really enjoy it.

IMG_1361.JPG

Attached is a picture of my watch. I have almost 10 different watch straps and love the different personality each color gives it. I had not worn a watch in years but now cannot imagine not wearing one.

That is such a great idea to tuck your hair behind your ear. I have held off purchasing earrings because it does not seem to matter since they are hidden. I have been thinking about purchasing the magic pave diamond pendant so I will have to come up with new ways to style my hair to really enjoy it.

View attachment 3822614
What a delightful watch! Thank you for sharing! Try tucking your hair behind your ears with a smooth middle part. It's a very sleek look and showcases earrings beautifully. You could also do a side part and only tuck one side. I also like to wear pretty headbands too! I'm always thinking of ways to feature my earrings! :smile: