Your Most Complimented Van Cleef & Arpels Piece

My MOP Alhambra gets the most compliments, even if I’m wearing a diamond ring or my love bracelets, I still get more compliments on my tiny VCA necklace. Ha

This is exactly the case for me. I get the most compliments when I am wearing my 10 motif yellow gold mop alhambra necklace. There is just something about the shiny bubbly perlee border and the bright iridescent mop that instantly brightens my face. 2nd most compliment I've gotten is my 10 motif solid rose gold alhambra necklace. I sometimes wear these 2 pieces together as a layer too.

Surprisingly, just the regular onyx set of a 10 motif necklace and Magic earrings. People seem to love them, whether they know they’re VCA or not.

Same here with onyx 20 motif! I think because the black is very striking and you rarely see people wearing black jewelry (usually diamond, pearls, gems). I’ve actually had the sweetest compliments from those who don’t know it’s VCA. Often those who do know will make a “remark” or I’ll notice a jealous stare across the room :/ I have had kind comments from those who know VCA too, though :smile:

Reactions: kimber418 and Mali_
[/QUOTE] So very sweet of you to take the time to share this photo.
Your pin is beautiful!!
Looks larger than I had expected, too.
❤️ [/QUOTE]

My pleasure! The pin is actually not as large as it appears in that photo.
Here's an attempt to show you its size relative to the earrings I pair with it, though there's still some distortion, especially the perlee hoops and mop 2-motif earrings which are not as big irl.
Suffice to say, I cannot recommend the piece highly enough!
rdn and earrings.jpg rdn and earrings.jpg

Last edited: