Your Most Complimented Van Cleef & Arpels Piece

I am learning that I love YG on my ears more than WG unless there are lots of diamonds. :P I need to try these on! Maybe I should try on the smalls too and not just limit myself to the minis. :biggrin:

Agreed! The WG/Pave is a dream!!
After purchasing the YG mini frivole I made a down payment for the WG small frivole because I think there was something very modern about them and thought buying the small YG was silly since I already have the mini- but when they came in I just couldn't pull the trigger and didn't take them. Sadly the WG didn't work with my complexion. Something about WG/Pave though that always works !!!

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Agreed! The WG/Pave is a dream!!
After purchasing the YG mini frivole I made a down payment for the WG small frivole because I think there was something very modern about them and thought buying the small YG was silly since I already have the mini- but when they came in I just couldn't pull the trigger and didn't take them. Sadly the WG didn't work with my complexion. Something about WG/Pave though that always works !!!
Diamonds match every complexion! :smile: I really love the Sweet Alhambra earrings in diamond pave also!

My earrings tend to get the most comments of all my jewelry, and of my earrings, the large frivole are the most complimented. The design is so clean and the diamonds are not too large or flashy that they are perfect to wear casually or dressed up.

Here are my most complimented earrings: large frivole and 2 jade sets.
82PzA8B.jpg

My earrings tend to get the most comments of all my jewelry, and of my earrings, the large frivole are the most complimented. The design is so clean and the diamonds are not too large or flashy that they are perfect to wear casually or dressed up.

Here are my most complimented earrings: large frivole and 2 jade sets.
82PzA8B.jpg
Beautiful contributions!