Your LV at Starbucks

Does LV perfume while I went to pick up my Starbucks birthday treat count? Because I didn't feel like switching out of Sunday's Chanel bag. Maybe I should have switched into an Escale bag so I could be twins with fellow Escale lover and March baby @MyBelongs to Louis , but I'm sure my Escale pieces will see the inside of Starbucks again soon enough. That collection and the sunrise pastel one from spring '22 are like, my entire aesthetic.
Happy birthday! That's awesome to hear, my pastel and March bday twin :smile: We also have the same iridescent prism cold cup so it's 3 for 3 lol. Can't wait to see those Escale pieces in action!

Very pretty V — I always love your style :smile:. The rich brown tones of your OOTD look so good together. How was the lavender matcha latte? I know what matcha tastes like but not lavender.
Thanks IM! Glad you like my throw-and-go gym fit. I barely saw or tasted the lavender ~ maybe they forgot to add it? The matcha part tasted great though. Reminds me of travel to Japan and all the yummy green tea cheesecakes and shaved ice desserts. I might order this drink again to see if it's any different. Hope your weekend is fab, my friend :smile:

Beautiful and Welcome back SSSSM :smile:. Love all these fantastic pictures! I have not seen this denim TP before — pretty, did not know they ever made it in denim. Must copy this look with one of my “fancy” chains (I bought a couple new ones this spring :lol:).
Thank you! It's so good to be back and welcomed! :hbeat: :hbeat:
I can't wait to see more of your fancy chains!!!

I'm spending the weekend visiting my bestie in Philly. He keeps the fridge stocked with these Starbucks drinks when he knows I'm dropping by (he doesn't drink coffee). He's the best! We'll be going to the mall later today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get a photo of the beauty in an actual SB soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20240405_122117.jpg
    IMG_20240405_122117.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 32