Your LV at Starbucks

Happy birthday to me :smile: I was greeted this evening by a sunset that resembles the romantic LV Escale colours. Here's my sugar loaded Salted Caramel cold foam iced coffee and Miss Speedy 30 View attachment 5962329View attachment 5962330

Happiest Birthday to you sweet V :smile: :party:. Love seeing your beautiful Speedy (that Escale collection was one of the best collections ever IMO). Wishing you a wonderful birthday week and month :smile:.

IMG_9005.jpeg

And also thanks for the kind compliment on my Alma — I know you love traveling with yours as well :smile:

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Love the color of your tumbler! But I’m very curious as to what’s in that bag 👀
Love this pretty pink tumbler :smile:. Am also interested in your BD goodies :smile:
Thanks A and dearest IM! Your Bday wishes made my week. I'll do a reveal when everything is delivered :smile: Happy Monday
Haven’t changed out of my Trocadero 27 so it might stay as my work bag for the rest of the week. Had to grab a quick bite this morning before heading in to the office ☀️

View attachment 5964443
Yumm! Is this the new matcha drink? Looks good with your LV :smile:

Thanks for your tumbler compliments too :smile: Happy Tuesday!
coffee sale GIF by DontPayFull

Reactions: Iamminda
Does LV perfume while I went to pick up my Starbucks birthday treat count? Because I didn't feel like switching out of Sunday's Chanel bag. Maybe I should have switched into an Escale bag so I could be twins with fellow Escale lover and March baby @MyBelongs to Louis , but I'm sure my Escale pieces will see the inside of Starbucks again soon enough. That collection and the sunrise pastel one from spring '22 are like, my entire aesthetic.

Attachments

• IMG_20240318_212455.jpg
    IMG_20240318_212455.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 27