Your LV at Starbucks

cherry blossom pink GIF
Woohoo I’m over the moon! Canada’s first year of getting the elusive and exclusive Sakura collection!! :loveeyes::happydance:View attachment 5944852Sorry my hands are full here but it’s a Caramel Ribbon Crunch frap with my haul and Speedy20 in action. Shoutout to our lovely @LavenderIce for the first cherry blossom reveal of the season #twinning
:heart:
That frap looks delicious MB! btw, your cream PM is TDF! You have me looking at the cream EW PM.

@Iamminda hope you find your cherry blossom tumbler soon!

Hi, sorry I missed your post :smile: It’s easy to maintain as I wear it with nudes, tans and creams. It's a perfect shade if you love ivory, cream and off-white outfits.
It’s amazing how beautiful your PM looks. Like brand new. Do you have to wipe it down often or just wear it with light colours and nudes? I’m thinking of getting a bag in quartz but so concerned abt the maintenance and colour transfer 😬 All my bags are canvas or black. Any tips on how to keep it looking so beautiful

• Thanks
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
It’s amazing how beautiful your PM looks. Like brand new. Do you have to wipe it down often or just wear it with light colours and nudes? I’m thinking of getting a bag in quartz but so concerned abt the maintenance and colour transfer 😬 All my bags are canvas or black. Any tips on how to keep it looking so beautiful
Thanks Bumbles! I’m careful to only wear it with nudes, neutrals and pastels - which is pretty easy as I have a lot of that colour range in my wardrobe - and this approach takes all the fear of colour transfer away for me lol. I’ve only used a microfibre cloth to wipe it down a few times over the years. It’s very durable for such a light colour and I’ve used it through sun, rain and snow (you can imagine the 4 crazy seasons in Canada). Quartz is a beautiful colour and I hope it works out for you. Please share your reveal with us soon :smile:

Reactions: Bumbles
Thanks Bumbles! I’m careful to only wear it with nudes, neutrals and pastels - which is pretty easy as I have a lot of that colour range in my wardrobe - and this approach takes all the fear of colour transfer away for me lol. I’ve only used a microfibre cloth to wipe it down a few times over the years. It’s very durable for such a light colour and I’ve used it through sun, rain and snow (you can imagine the 4 crazy seasons in Canada). Quartz is a beautiful colour and I hope it works out for you. Please share your reveal with us soon :smile:
Thanks MB! Good to know, and so glad it’s been amazing for you. If a bag can withstand rain, sun and snow… then that’s a winner in my books! Very durable for sure. Have a great week!

• Love
I tried to find a cherry blossom ornament charm but no luck. Apparently my local SB got just 2 of them (weeks ago) but they sold out instantly. Oh well, at least I have my sakura Vivienne to match lol.

Happy Thursday all!View attachment 5949651

So pretty V — love all the pink Sakura and Vivienne of course :smile:. I went to a stand-alone SB last week and didn’t see any Sakura items at all. I wonder if they sold out already or haven’t arrived yet. I will ask next time. Good luck on finding the charm at another SB.

• Love
So pretty V — love all the pink Sakura and Vivienne of course :smile:. I went to a stand-alone SB last week and didn’t see any Sakura items at all. I wonder if they sold out already or haven’t arrived yet. I will ask next time. Good luck on finding the charm at another SB.
Thanks dear IM :heart: :hugs: Yes, the release seems to be a little spotty. I tried another SB yesterday but they only had the all pink full sized cup. Happy that I found this one :smile:

Hope you have a wonderful end of week!

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda