Your Hermès in action!

Pairing my lil drop of sunshine with my new VCA bracelet and new Onitsuka Tiger trainers (rose gold to match my jewellery LOL) from Tokyo… they’re so comfy, I can, again, foresee myself buying a pair a year when I next visit Japan!
IMG_7672.jpeg

Trying on a bag in the Prada outlet but I was good, and resisted the temptation! (Also, it didn’t have a cross-body or shoulder strap, so it wasn’t practical)…

IMG_7930.jpeg

Can’t go back to the beach without taking another beach bag photo for my collection! Now they’ve both had a quick visit (and the B35 is safely tucked away back home in TX). View attachment 5998463View attachment 5998464
Great Evelyne! And thanks so much for posting the photo of your Birkin IN the ocean with you so those of us that got highly anxious could do so again!!! 😆😆😆 seriously you look great with your H at the ocean. 🌺

• Haha
Reactions: MacawGuy
Pairing my lil drop of sunshine with my new VCA bracelet and new Onitsuka Tiger trainers (rose gold to match my jewellery LOL) from Tokyo… they’re so comfy, I can, again, foresee myself buying a pair a year when I next visit Japan!
View attachment 5999297

Trying on a bag in the Prada outlet but I was good, and resisted the temptation! (Also, it didn’t have a cross-body or shoulder strap, so it wasn’t practical)…

View attachment 5999298
Love all your looks - but that VCA onyx piece in your stack with your rings!!!🎉🎉🎉 your new Tiger shoes look great (only you could find rose gold trainers). And you were a rock at Prada. Happy weekend!

Reactions: Prada Prince