Your Hermès in action!

What a stunning bag!
Thanks so much!
The bag I thought I didn’t want. For two years I’ve told my SA: no black bags.

Then one day, SA says: “I’m sorry it looks like we will have to wait a bit longer for the bag you want. I have a bag…. You can have it right now if you like.……. it’s BLACK…. but it’s Togo with GHW. It’s very nice.”

SA was right. I love it.
Lovely story and beautiful bag!

Reactions: ClaireAD
Thank you!! It is super cute and I have enjoyed using it so far! (In spite of my OCD.) So thank goodness for the cover but funny that I have gotten MANY compliments on the cover but not the luggage itself hahaha.

ETA: this is how it looks all tucked in!

View attachment 5993133View attachment 5993134

Love the luggage! Love the cover, too! Is the cover custom made 3rd party or did it come with the luggage therefore a H cover? If it came with the luggage, it’s like a custom fit dust cover.

Love the luggage! Love the cover, too! Is the cover custom made 3rd party or did it come with the luggage therefore a H cover? If it came with the luggage, it’s like a custom fit dust cover.
Thank you! The cover came with it! All the RMS luggage come with a cover. Yes, it’s like a custom fit dust bag lol. Except the material is much sturdier than a regular dust bag. Someone suggested I should monogram it and I think it’s a great idea! (By a third party.) Btw the handle on the RMS can be monogrammed by Hermes, but I didn’t get a chance to do it in Paris so I may try to do it stateside.