Your Hermès in action!

You look great:smile: The more I see this bag the more I like it. Is the hardware gold or palladium? I just wish I have an opportunity to at least try one one.

Thank you! This is GHW.

I am not a small bag person but the DC is big enough to hold what I need, and it's simple to access the contents on the go. Today I carried 2x iPhones, sunglasses, AirPods, Calvi, Bastia/keys and lipstick, and still had a bit of space for something small. The ability to wear crossbody is also a revelation for me - so easy!

Also, not sure what is the typical interior leather for a Constance, but the interior of my DC is Swift and I literally cannot stop stroking it :lol:

I feel like they are popping up a bit more frequently in stores and online so I hope you get the chance to try one :smile:

Thank you! This is GHW.

I am not a small bag person but the DC is big enough to hold what I need, and it's simple to access the contents on the go. Today I carried 2x iPhones, sunglasses, AirPods, Calvi, Bastia/keys and lipstick, and still had a bit of space for something small. The ability to wear crossbody is also a revelation for me - so easy!

Also, not sure what is the typical interior leather for a Constance, but the interior of my DC is Swift and I literally cannot stop stroking it :lol:

I feel like they are popping up a bit more frequently in stores and online so I hope you get the chance to try one :smile:
I love GHW:loveeyes:. And thank you for describing what fits inside. Much appreciated:heart:
Thank you my dear I hope so too:smile:

Reactions: ny.lon