Your Hermès in action!

Today, I picked up a frame I ordered for my 2004 Verrou. I love this little guy, but almost never carry it. Basically, I had my framer make a box for it (with an open front). I just set it in the box and the box is placed (slightly angled) on an easel.

So now it’s on a closet shelf. It’s become decor.....I guess there’s more than one way to love a bag. And...I can still pick it up and carry it if I decide to.
Someone here gave me this idea but I can’t remember who. :confused1: Whoever it was, thank you! I apologize for my poor memory. :hugs:

52C7FD29-F369-4794-81F1-D6383FF08086.jpeg BD47EF4E-F506-4699-941E-E4F189C3F077.jpeg
27D91E6A-ADF0-4688-9F57-F7EB2D1FA756.jpeg

Last edited:
Today, I picked up a frame I ordered for my 2004 Verrou. I love this little guy, but almost never carry it. Basically, I had my framer make a box for it (with an open front). I just set it in the box and the box is placed (slightly angled) on an easel.

So now it’s on a closet shelf. It’s become decor.....I guess there’s more than one way to love a bag. And...I can still pick it up and carry it if I decide to.
Someone here gave me this idea but I can’t remember who. :confused1: Whoever it was, thank you! I apologize for my poor memory. :hugs:

View attachment 4608578 View attachment 4608579
View attachment 4608603

Brilliant! :heart:

View attachment 4608578 View attachment 4608579
View attachment 4608603

brilliant , but be careful don't keep the bag inside the frame for long periods of time so the color of the frame won't rub on the bag :sad:.

I’ve seen so many bags in this combo but with RA as the primary color but I love your bag so much more!!! Both are pretty but grey with pop of pink is supreme in my book!!! Bravo!!!

Thank you! I haven’t actually seen many in this colour combo, even where RA is the primary I think I have only seen like 1 bag on IG haha. It’s interesting that you have encountered quite a few RA primary in this combo! I think that’s very pretty too but I wouldn’t have taken it as I already own a bag in RA but none in Gris M yet. I was quite hesitant about taking this bag (worrying it may be hard to match) but so far no issues! :girlsigh: