Your Hermès in action!

chatting and sharing life stories today in a neighbourhood of Hong Kong

View attachment 4005714

Love this photo. And your style. It's totally fabulous.

Roulis in Bordeaux evercolor and Chaine d’Ancre Punk MM to beat the Monday blues.

This has made me consider Roulis. I love Constance but feel it's too pretty for me. Roulis looks that little bit more relaxed here. Love it. What size it is please?

hazan31 at taipei101 tower
View attachment 4008933

Such a great colour.

Lovely photo!

Reactions: azukitea
Love this photo. And your style. It's totally fabulous.

This has made me consider Roulis. I love Constance but feel it's too pretty for me. Roulis looks that little bit more relaxed here. Love it. What size it is please?

Such a great colour.

Lovely photo!
Thank u @sparks1007! It’s the regular Roulis so it’s 23cm. A cm shorter than a C24! I like it for the ease of opening and closing while still making sure that my stuff is secure inside. Let me know what u end up getting - they come in such pretty colors!

Thank u @sparks1007! It’s the regular Roulis so it’s 23cm. A cm shorter than a C24! I like it for the ease of opening and closing while still making sure that my stuff is secure inside. Let me know what u end up getting - they come in such pretty colors!

Thanks! Is the strap long enough to be worn cross body? Am heading to my local Hermes tonight. I doubt they have any but will ask anyway. I think I might have to wait until I'm in Europe over the summer.

Thanks! Is the strap long enough to be worn cross body? Am heading to my local Hermes tonight. I doubt they have any but will ask anyway. I think I might have to wait until I'm in Europe over the summer.
You can wear it cross body but it’s going to sit a tad higher than other truly cross-body bags would (Halzan, Jypsiere or Evelyne). It still looks great tho, and it’s a good bag for traveling because it fits enough, is secure enough, and doesn’t take a huge amt of effort to open and close. Let me know how the H store visit goes!!!

Reactions: prepster
View attachment 4010227

Taken today - instagram
#ootd #ootdfashion #outfitoftheday #hermes #rougegrenat #halzan #robedusoir #scarf #hongkong #limitededition #navyblue #mixxo #longcoat #zara #overall #celine #loafers #gucci #belt #fashion #womensfashion #smartcasual #effortless #chic #bestdressed #style #timelessfashion #avantgarde #girl #shopping
Fantastic photo! Such an unusual perspective with the background.

Reactions: azukitea