Your Hermès in action!

IMG_2968.JPG K25 Rouge H Box GHW finally out on the town. I've had this beauty for 1.5 years and only used once before today. I was contemplating rehoming her but after lots of advice to try using her more before making that decision, I'm making an effort to bring her out. She's beautiful and fits all I need to carry, I just feel like it's too dainty for me and it's also stiff to open. But I did enjoy her company today. I'm definitely going to try to use her more.

View attachment 3978177 K25 Rouge H Box GHW finally out on the town. I've had this beauty for 1.5 years and only used once before today. I was contemplating rehoming her but after lots of advice to try using her more before making that decision, I'm making an effort to bring her out. She's beautiful and fits all I need to carry, I just feel like it's too dainty for me and it's also stiff to open. But I did enjoy her company today. I'm definitely going to try to use her more.
Beautiful!!:loveeyes:

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
View attachment 3978177 K25 Rouge H Box GHW finally out on the town. I've had this beauty for 1.5 years and only used once before today. I was contemplating rehoming her but after lots of advice to try using her more before making that decision, I'm making an effort to bring her out. She's beautiful and fits all I need to carry, I just feel like it's too dainty for me and it's also stiff to open. But I did enjoy her company today. I'm definitely going to try to use her more.
Your bag is beautiful and looks lovely on you! Not too dainty at all, and the more you use her the less stiff she will be - good for both of you - enjoy!

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
I love this shot! And that jacket is beautiful. Mind sharing where you got this? [emoji7][emoji7]
Sure! I purchased it off The Real Real. It’s the designer Lela Rose. It’s one of my favorite coats. I get tons of compliments on the color and style all the time — but most importantly it’s super comfortable!
There is actually one available now in a size 8, which is a size bigger than mine. It looks a bit wrinkled in the pictures but I’m sure it’s nothing a visit to the dry cleaner can’t fix.
Here is the link:
https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/clothing/coats/lela-rose-knee-length-wool-coat