Your Hermès in action!

Deciding between etain and etoupe? Here's a comparison shot... Both are beautiful neutrals[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... I can't pick a favorite! I love both!View attachment 3580523

EL4B both of these colors are gorgeous and you cannot go wrong with either. I have etoupe and would not hesitate to get etain. However - if you must choose - I guess decided whether you do better with warmer or cooler colors. Etoupe seems warmer to me. Besides that, I can't think of any other way to help you decide!

Thanks for sharing! Good comparison! [emoji122][emoji7]
Than you renet [emoji173]️[emoji173]️.. My pleasure!

Thanks for sharing! I still do not own a bag in these 2 shades! Someday.. and really love this look in ghw!
Thank you so much[emoji8]... I hope you get one or both of these shades very soon [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

THIS. A gorgeous true-to-life comparison shot of two fantastic H neutrals! Thanks, EL4B. :love:
Thank you so much dear VigeeLeBrun [emoji8]... For a long time I thought both etain and etoupe were close in color so if I got one I didn't need the other but these two colors are so different that I now realize I really needed both in my collection [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

EL4B both of these colors are gorgeous and you cannot go wrong with either. I have etoupe and would not hesitate to get etain. However - if you must choose - I guess decided whether you do better with warmer or cooler colors. Etoupe seems warmer to me. Besides that, I can't think of any other way to help you decide!

You are two sweet[emoji8]... Both bags are mine [emoji16].. Was just thinking a comparison pic might help anyone here still debating to get etain or etoupe [emoji4]

Reactions: BBC and renet