Scarves Your Grail Scarf

My grail scarf is the Zabavushka. I purchased this scarf at the Hermes store in Las Vegas when it was first launched. I was proud to wear it when I visited Moscow a few years back. I love the colorway of my scarf out of all that was offered. I only see the purple and brown/orange come up on the resale market, and it is mentioned that those are the most sought-after colors. Is my colorful grail scarf not in demand in this design color? I think it is lovely.
I think your colors are absolutely amazing! Best colors I have seen on this design. Lucky you to own such a beauty. I do not like the colors you mention on resale market at all. Like not at all! I think those resellers are just saying that to sell their scarf lol. Because why Is that the only colorway that keeps popping up in aftermarket right :huh:

Reactions: Venice04
I got my top two grails this month!! They are the two patterns that made me fall down the orange slope and these are the two colorways I hunted for a little over a year. Into the Canadian Wild and Parures de Samourais.

Attachments

• 30B508CA-09B2-48A0-8E70-A371CFFF82B6.jpeg
    30B508CA-09B2-48A0-8E70-A371CFFF82B6.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 63FB68B1-5BF8-4305-9EFD-B328CF7EA5A4.jpeg
    63FB68B1-5BF8-4305-9EFD-B328CF7EA5A4.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 15FED3F0-88E1-4A00-950E-870695FE8A61.jpeg
    15FED3F0-88E1-4A00-950E-870695FE8A61.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 99684A91-C430-452D-A085-7CFA30C807CF.jpeg
    99684A91-C430-452D-A085-7CFA30C807CF.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 93
I think your colors are absolutely amazing! Best colors I have seen on this design. Lucky you to own such a beauty. I do not like the colors you mention on resale market at all. Like not at all! I think those resellers are just saying that to sell their scarf lol. Because why Is that the only colorway that keeps popping up in aftermarket right :huh:
Lots of Zabavushka fakes. Maybe that's why certain cws are prevalent in the resale market.

Reactions: Venice04 and Nomad
My grail scarf is the Zabavushka. I purchased this scarf at the Hermes store in Las Vegas when it was first launched. I was proud to wear it when I visited Moscow a few years back. I love the colorway of my scarf out of all that was offered. I only see the purple and brown/orange come up on the resale market, and it is mentioned that those are the most sought-after colors. Is my colorful grail scarf not in demand in this design color? I think it is lovely.

They're all sort after but I think your cw was the most popular with other tPF ladies. Prob the easiest to wear for women who have strong contrasts, and it's the least 'cutesy' IMO too.

I naturally bought the cw that suited me best, but still couldn't help myself and go back for another, the bright pinks which I think so amazing in the design.

Reactions: Venice04 and Nomad
They're all sort after but I think your cw was the most popular with other tPF ladies. Prob the easiest to wear for women who have strong contrasts, and it's the least 'cutesy' IMO too.

I naturally bought the cw that suited me best, but still couldn't help myself and go back for another, the bright pinks which I think so amazing in the design.
Thank you. I agree that it is the easiest to wear.

Reactions: papertiger
Thank you! I very rarely see one in the same cw come up on the second-hand market.

Reactions: Nomad
In true Hermes form, I had sworn off adding another 140 to my collection of 4 since I don’t wear them much. But a grail showed up and I could have won a competition for check out speed :panic: . I am too excited to wait for modeling shots of my grail. I have to share! This is the colorway that I have been searching for and have only seen once for an astronomical price and another one I missed out on by seconds lol. Parures de Samourais cw 10. I’ll post pics when I get it. Now what to do with my two other blue PdS’s :girlsigh:. Can’t wait to see which I end up keeping. I won’t need them all, we shall see 5B5948AE-494F-4BA5-A616-BFA201544A59.jpeg

Last edited:
In true Hermes form, I had sworn off adding another 140 to my collection of 4 since I don’t wear them much. But a grail showed up and I could have won a competition for check out speed :panic: . I am too excited to wait for modeling shots of my grail. I have to share! This is the colorway that I have been searching for and have only seen once for an astronomical price and another one I missed out on by seconds lol. Parures de Samourais cw 10. I’ll post pics when I get it. Now what to do with my two other blue PdS’s :girlsigh:. Can’t wait to see which I end up keeping. I won’t need them all, we shall see View attachment 5188916
Amazing!! I love the purple color in it. where did you find it?

Reactions: Julide