Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Parures de Samourias and Mythiques Phoenix both in a 90 format, still hunting for one at a reasonable price!
I’m not sure what reasonable is for you, but reputable seller voyages_en_soie has a beautiful MP on eBay right now:

• Thanks
Reactions: Winter4 and mktlim
They have a very nice pink, red and blue Mythiques Phoenix at The Real Real today

I’m not sure what reasonable is for you, but reputable seller voyages_en_soie has a beautiful MP on eBay right now:

Thank you both! I'll look. :hugs: :flowers:

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad
Many congrats @Maedi! This design is somewhat rare, and always seems to demand a bit of a premium. Which cw were you able to find?
Thank you. I agree about its rarity and price and was thrilled to have dear @LKBNOLA 's help. I have the juicy pink or watermelon colorway. When it came out, I tried it in the boutique, loved it but couldn't purchase. They had the dark blue and the one I have now. Yours is spectacular. Such a special, mystic, engaging design.

Reactions: textilegirl
I’ve been having a lot of luck recently falling in love with something from a past season and easily being able to find it on the aftermarket.

However. There are few that seem to be stubbornly unavailable and have stuck in my head for some time now, so I’m going to add them here in case anyone has seen them. Granted, I know some of you have been hunting for years for your grails, so I’m prepared to be patient.

Maitres de La Foret 140:
IMG_5830.png

Ndop:
IMG_5825.png

Sweet Dreams:
IMG_6948.jpeg

Minuit Au Faubourg - I think both are 70s
IMG_6950.jpeg

IMG_6459.jpeg

I’ve been having a lot of luck recently falling in love with something from a past season and easily being able to find it on the aftermarket.

However. There are few that seem to be stubbornly unavailable and have stuck in my head for some time now, so I’m going to add them here in case anyone has seen them. Granted, I know some of you have been hunting for years for your grails, so I’m prepared to be patient.

Maitres de La Foret 140:
View attachment 5866357

Ndop:
View attachment 5866358

Sweet Dreams:
View attachment 5866359

Minuit Au Faubourg - I think both are 70s
View attachment 5866360

View attachment 5866361
I think there is one Sweet Dreams (blue CW) on Vestiaire (don't recall the condition); the other blue was sold on eBay last year or so (it was NWT, but sold at significant premium of course). I think the top pic of Miniut you have is 70 indeed, and the one on the bottom is gavroche from 2015 issue (I could be wrong).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jereni