Scarves Your Grail Scarf

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad
It came!
My personal grailiest of grails Parures de Samourais. I posted my 90’s above in thread when I found them. Now My newest 140. I needed to try all 140’s on to see if I should offload any. I ’should’ right!?!
View attachment 5191118View attachment 5191119View attachment 5191121View attachment 5191117View attachment 5191120
Nomad - Congratulations!! I never expected this would be such a spectacular colorway. Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor. The photos of it flat don't do it justice. This is my favorite design, so I can't help with the rehoming question. Goos luck with your decision!

• Love
@Awillow @Foxy trini @Croisette7 thank you so much! I am in love w the tones and colors in the purple. So light, airy and ethereal. It helped to see the photos of my other two. They both hold their own. The blue/gray might have been similar enough to the purple to release but it isn’t. It is a workhorse to go with most everything I wear. Bc it is only 2 colors. It is so elegant with all its grey and black scrollwork. They all stay!! Just seems bizarre to only have (now) 5 140csgm’s and 3 be the same pattern. Oh well :love:

I have been hunting for my own personal grails A lot these 6 months. Culling ( some.. not enough) and hunting. Resisting others as best I can and trying to keep just to my personal grails.
I hunt for purple apparently since my post above was also purple haha. Opened this today, zabavushka. I am in love. I love the other colors in it too, the orange, bright pink, aqua, this great brown I actually love, and celadon?
Thanks for letting me share…
89A064C7-A80A-4413-A66D-9EFA7DCFDF62.jpeg26F0790C-1EE7-45CD-890E-7EF5E2B6C46E.jpeg33C553C0-2578-40BB-B38E-0EFFC95B3611.jpeg

I have been hunting for my own personal grails A lot these 6 months. Culling ( some.. not enough) and hunting. Resisting others as best I can and trying to keep just to my personal grails.
I hunt for purple apparently since my post above was also purple haha. Opened this today, zabavushka. I am in love. I love the other colors in it too, the orange, bright pink, aqua, this great brown I actually love, and celadon?
View attachment 5295353View attachment 5295354View attachment 5295355
Wow!!!!! This is stunning!

• Thanks
Absolutely gorgeous. I like your approach.

• Thanks
Congrats- this looks fab on you :heart:

• Thanks
Congratulation NOMAD!

• Thanks
Nomad,
This is stunning!! I have the plisse version of yours! It was the first Hermes scarf I ever bought in 2009. (I can't remember the exact date but I bought it at the Beverly Hills location, along with a pink Kachinas shawl.)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is so special!

It looks stunning on you! I love it! I have the same scarf in the black and white border.

• Love
Hello! I am hoping to find one of my favorite scarves so I thought I would post it here to see if anyone can help me with this quest! It is the Hermes 70 "Vintage Carrosses D'Or" in CM/Vert Mousse/Gris P -- basically black, green and grey. It is so lovely! This is my ideal color way but if I can find this scarf in the 70 size I would be open to other colors. The grail is this one. If anyone has any advice, ideas, etc. I would be so grateful! TIA!