Scarves Your Grail Scarf

My grail scarf !! Got it todayView attachment 5042899

Beautiful green, congrats!
I am pretty satisfied with my little collection at the moment, I managed to get all my "super grails" (Citè cavaliere, Jaguar quetzal, Zebra pegasus, the 140 cm version of the Pegase). I need to stop buying more scarves, firstly because of budget reasons but also because I don't want to get caught in the grail craze and/or settle for a cw or design I don't like 100% just because it's super popular. The only carrè I would really want at the moment is the Jardin de la maharani, but not in any color.

Last edited:
Kermit Oliver because he is the first American to design for Hermes, a Texan and minority. I happen to love his story on art, living modestly and true to his own person without artifice.

Interested in Kermit as well for the same reasons sans being Texan :lol: and was really touched by his family tragedy. Been looking for one of his scarves for almost a year when the resale prices suddenly jumped: wasn’t enthused by the double face colorways online. Finally found a reasonably priced Pani la shar Pawnee brand new on it’s way to me :happydance::panic:Was actually hoping for a Les Ameriques, so I’ll keep looking :cool:

My grail scarf is the Zabavushka. I purchased this scarf at the Hermes store in Las Vegas when it was first launched. I was proud to wear it when I visited Moscow a few years back. I love the colorway of my scarf out of all that was offered. I only see the purple and brown/orange come up on the resale market, and it is mentioned that those are the most sought-after colors. Is my colorful grail scarf not in demand in this design color? I think it is lovely.

Attachments

• Zabavushka 1.jpg
    Zabavushka 1.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Zabavushka 2.jpg
    Zabavushka 2.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 132