Your favorite bag of 2023

melikey

O.G.
Jul 22, 2012
Hi! Just curious because we're nearing the end of the year, what's your favorite bag of 2023? Was it a new purchase? A classic (or not) already in your wardrobe? A new bag release from this year that you really fell for??

I haven't been paying attention to the new releases this year but my favorite bag this year is looking to be the Fendi Baguette, specifically the all black Selleria one that was released this year in the men's collection (can't remember the season). It's a great bag, utilitarian, sharp, chic but quiet. Runner up for me would be the Amazona 28 from the dreamy Loewe x Howl's collection. Gosh I love that bag, sold out quick and too expensive in the resale market for me to pick up anytime soon.

Looking forward to your responses!

I have not seen it IRL, and it probably isn’t ever meant to be. It’s the bag for my imaginary life, and probably too expensive, for what it is, for anything but my imaginary budget lol. Plus, im not sure that it can hold anything. But, it’s the bag that just bowled me over

I LOVE crinoline

IMG_0911.jpeg

ETA: also this bag from TRR. It’s 3.5 inches tall. I did not buy it, but I still think about it. I could have sworn that TRR priced it at 10K USD when I first saw it, but I just looked it up again (in order to post this pic) and it was sold for much less. Needless to say, I am not the most practical person :smile:

IMG_0095.jpeg

Last edited:
I loved the Tiffany fendi collab and the baguette they made together was beautiful.
I also thought the peekaboo with the Versace lining was beautiful and unexpected.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get either of the above, but I did get a turquoise peekaboo that I adore.
My favorite bag of my own collection is not new but I love it - my black patent Ricky from Ralph Lauren.
And since threads need pictures, I will attach both of mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0424_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0424_Original.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0339.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 53
My favorite and one of (if not the) most worn bag of 2023 has been Coach Field tote 30 in brown CC. I've had it for a good while and am still in love with it - it's roomy and sharp enough to carry all my stuff to work but relaxed enough to take with me to hockey games, shopping etc.
Another favorite, of the smaller kind, has been Lumi Supermarket Nano. It's Finnish design, fits alot and is super cute. I think that's enough basis to mention it here!

IMG_2635.jpegIMG_2311.jpeg

Hard choice. In every day use, my Coach Swagger 27. But I think I'll chose the Kate Spade Amour heart bag, because it's come with me so for so many fun times because it's my only 'night out' bag. Lovely dinners and trips. It's small so I can always pack it. Here is it most recently at a local theater performance to see our friends in the orchestra playing violin and conducting.
1699758411102.png

1699758480735.png

This was hard, I think my two most favorite actually came from two brands I normally don’t gravitate to! First is my LV Carryall PM. It’s a great lightweight bag, wore this almost exclusively all summer with record temps. The second is my Naghedi Nomad in the Oceana color (dark teal). This is very comfortable to wear and lightweight!
30572C1C-3E5B-4BFA-B162-9391CD30B20B.jpeg
741997D1-380C-48B2-B85E-3A271A98BEB4.jpeg