Your favorite bag of 2023

Back in 2022, my most loved bag was my BV Mini Jodie in Parakeet. In the year 2023, I find myself loving some of the bags that I got from a few years back such as the Gucci Dionysus Bloms, Fendi Baguette with Neon Trimmings. Of course, My Mini Jodie is a regular for this year, and I am in love with the Polene Numero Dix and how comfortable it is! Oh, and don't forget the COS Quilted Bags!

IMG_20240115_133934.jpg. These are my two favorites for this year. A Ferragamo and a Jenifer Julia, both thrifted for under $20 each. The JJ is patent leather and the marks you see in the pic are just the bags shine. It's hard for me to choose, I adore them both!

This was hard, I think my two most favorite actually came from two brands I normally don’t gravitate to! First is my LV Carryall PM. It’s a great lightweight bag, wore this almost exclusively all summer with record temps. The second is my Naghedi Nomad in the Oceana color (dark teal). This is very comfortable to wear and lightweight!
View attachment 5892716
View attachment 5892717
This is an old post but I was perusing through TPF looking for some feedback on the Nomad and I saw your post. Does the strap slip off your shoulder and do you find the strap drop generous enough? Are you still happy with this bag and the brand? Any complaints?

This is an old post but I was perusing through TPF looking for some feedback on the Nomad and I saw your post. Does the strap slip off your shoulder and do you find the strap drop generous enough? Are you still happy with this bag and the brand? Any complaints?
Hi! I do still love the Nomad, yes! It’s nice and lightweight, doesn’t fall off my shoulder when it has items in it to give it a little weight. And yes, the strap drop is good, I can slide my elbow through when on my shoulder, it doesn’t catch like shorter straps do, and it isn’t digging in the armpit. I also like that this design has a magnetic closure where the St. Barth’s that seems to be the most popular doesn’t. No complaints.

Reactions: Ms.Dixie
Hi! I do still love the Nomad, yes! It’s nice and lightweight, doesn’t fall off my shoulder when it has items in it to give it a little weight. And yes, the strap drop is good, I can slide my elbow through when on my shoulder, it doesn’t catch like shorter straps do, and it isn’t digging in the armpit. I also like that this design has a magnetic closure where the St. Barth’s that seems to be the most popular doesn’t. No complaints.
Thank you! That helps a lot.