Your favorite bag of 2023

I added fewer bags in 2023 then in previous years, but its still very tough to choose my favorite purchase. There are a few contenders, but my Rouge H K32 definitely captures the top spot. I fell in love with box Kellys, and with Rough H, as soon as i opened the box. This is a bag that will never leave my collection :heart:

View attachment 5921285
Wow! Beauty, big congratulations.

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
Thank you :flowers:
I feel guilty for not posting a BV :lol: but this was my lightest BV purchase year in the last few years. Fav BV purchase this year is my Butterfly Knot….

Congrats on your beautiful additions too. That Ricky! And the ostrich BV’s….that Roma especially…its tdf :love:

View attachment 5921306
Gorgeous knot! I’m happy you documented your incredible BV collection as it stands, there comes a time when we edit and downsize. That box Kelly is TDF! Don't do what I did and carry your box leather bag in a rainstorm. :crybaby:
Thanks! I had waited patiently for the perfect Ricky to come along.

• Love
I added fewer bags in 2023 then in previous years, but its still very tough to choose my favorite purchase. There are a few contenders, but my Rouge H K32 definitely captures the top spot. I fell in love with box Kellys, and with Rough H, as soon as i opened the box. This is a bag that will never leave my collection :heart:

View attachment 5921285
Comedy What GIF by Nickelodeon

No! But thank you 🙏
You should! Its absolutely stunning:heart:
Stunning 😍😍😍
Thank you :love:
Gorgeous knot! I’m happy you documented your incredible BV collection as it stands, there comes a time when we edit and downsize. That box Kelly is TDF! Don't do what I did and carry your box leather bag in a rainstorm. :crybaby:
Thanks! I had waited patiently for the perfect Ricky to come along.
Thank you, its a really special knot, i wanted it for a long time and could not believe when one popped up!

I started editing last year and wish i had documented my complete collection before i started downsizing….it was overwhelming tho, which is why i needed to edit anyway.

Thank you regarding the kelly, i did not expect to love the color like i did. Will ne super caregul with weather as u mentioned — dare i ask, did your box blister? :sad:

The leather/color on that Ricky is just :heart::heart::heart: love the size too.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Nibb and muchstuff
You should! Its absolutely stunning:heart:

Thank you :love:

Thank you, its a really special knot, i wanted it for a long time and could not believe when one popped up!

I started editing last year and wish i had documented my complete collection before i started downsizing….it was overwhelming tho, which is why i needed to edit anyway.

Thank you regarding the kelly, i did not expect to love the color like i did. Will ne super caregul with weather as u mentioned — dare i ask, did your box blister? :sad:

The leather/color on that Ricky is just :heart::heart::heart: love the size too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much. Love my Ricky, it’s so rustic Ralph Lauren can’t wait to take it to New Mexico.
My box bag blistered at first then it was just beyond soaked. The color has drastically faded and the leather has cracked where the handle connects to the body. I didn’t know about box leather and I didn’t realize the bag was box leather. Poor thing got completely saturated in the heavy rain we had last year. It’s one of my Myriam Schafer bags. Love it but will probably donate it to the Cancer Society.

• Sad
Thank you so much. Love my Ricky, it’s so rustic Ralph Lauren can’t wait to take it to New Mexico.
My box bag blistered at first then it was just beyond soaked. The color has drastically faded and the leather has cracked where the handle connects to the body. I didn’t know about box leather and I didn’t realize the bag was box leather. Poor thing got completely saturated in the heavy rain we had last year. It’s one of my Myriam Schafer bags. Love it but will probably donate it to the Cancer Society.
Oh wow, I’m so sorry. Myriam Schafer bags are beautiful :sad:
Sounds like the water damage is too extensive to save it. Thats the problem with box - so stunning, but so delicate.

Your Ricky will be a perfect bag for New Mexico! We will need some action shots :biggrin:

Reactions: Nibb
Thank you :flowers:
I feel guilty for not posting a BV :lol: but this was my lightest BV purchase year in the last few years. Fav BV purchase this year is my Butterfly Knot….

Congrats on your beautiful additions too. That Ricky! And the ostrich BV’s….that Roma especially…its tdf :love:

View attachment 5921306
The Butterfly knot is so beautiful!! It's really a work of art. Congrats to this beauty!

• Love