Your CELINE in action PICS!

^ yes yes please more mod photos! :happydance:

My luggage with jeans and St James tee

IMG_00031.jpg

flower71 I'm waiting for more of your Celine box in action ;)

I agree Bornsocialite26 is gorgeous and I really love that photo of her with the dress and Camel luggage... I hope we'll see you and your Celine soon eggpudding :graucho:

I agree Bornsocialite26 is gorgeous and I really love that photo of her with the dress and Camel luggage... I hope we'll see you and your Celine soon eggpudding :graucho:

awwwww you girls here are wayyyyy too sweet! my navy envelope in luggage is arriving on Nov 2... hoping to share more pics w/ her.. but not sure w/ dresses.. I don't do dresses much.. shorts are my uniform... mommy uniform that is!

awwwww you girls here are wayyyyy too sweet! my navy envelope in luggage is arriving on Nov 2... hoping to share more pics w/ her.. but not sure w/ dresses.. I don't do dresses much.. shorts are my uniform... mommy uniform that is!

Can't wait to see! I always enjoy your in action pics, you look like a model in shorts OR dresses Born ;)

Gosh I really hope I can get my hands on one before the end of the year.. looking at all your beautiful pics is torture :P

Can't wait to see! I always enjoy your in action pics, you look like a model in shorts OR dresses Born ;)

Gosh I really hope I can get my hands on one before the end of the year.. looking at all your beautiful pics is torture :P

awww Egg...you got me blushing here! well, well, I guess I learned a few tips from my occasional modeling jobs hahah!
I shall dedicate my first action pic for the navy luggage for you babe!

I'm crossing my fingers for you, hopefully you get it in Dec in time for Xmas :smile:

Re clutch: I'll post the bigger pic here again, for everyone's viewing pleasure :P I think it's on the Celine website, but it looks more red! The embossed stamp also reminds me a little bit of H.

via Stockholm Street Style

thanks! the clutch :drool:

thanks purse, I posted it on another thread...I'll do more mod pics for sure, I am sooooo happy:yahoo:

luggage next? :graucho:

^duna, the medium classic box is 2,300euros, luggage envelope 1,300euros. luggage zip prices vary depending on material, somewhere around 900-1,200. of course exotics go for more... check out our shopping thread for more info. HTH!

lufc, effortless chic! luv the blazer! just got a camel celine-ish 1 to wear w/ my luggage :amuse:

^duna, the medium classic box is 2,300euros, luggage envelope 1,300euros. luggage zip prices vary depending on material, somewhere around 900-1,200. of course exotics go for more... check out our shopping thread for more info. HTH!

lufc, effortless chic! luv the blazer! just got a camel celine-ish 1 to wear w/ my luggage :amuse:

Thanks a lot:smile:, I will check the shopping thread!