You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

avandome said:
...when you buy foreign magz. in a languages you can't read, for $20,
just because it has a tiny picture of a hermes bag inside!

:lol: :lol: THIS one I've done hundreds of times too!!!!! I wind up cutting the pic out and throwing the mag away......

I've got one.....hunting down a magazine from two years ago just because of an Hermes article hidden inside and being so relentless about it that you actualy FIND one!!!!! :wtf:

shopmom411 said:
:lol: :lol: THIS one I've done hundreds of times too!!!!! I wind up cutting the pic out and throwing the mag away......

I've got one.....hunting down a magazine from two years ago just because of an Hermes article hidden inside and being so relentless about it that you actualy FIND one!!!!! :wtf:
Yup, at least once a week I go to to a barnes and noble, or rizoli bookstore and feed my addiction!:supacool:

Another one! Something that I've caught myself doing couple of times:

- Instead of working, you're online posting and reading Hermes threads
- You went to sleep late because you're reading and posting on Hermes threads
- You go to work late because you were online at home reading and posting on Hermes threads

Reactions: VertColSwift
Here's another one, just thought of this today ... You know you're addicted to Hermes when:

- Instead of spending your full 10 days of vacation with your SO, you're thinking of taking 5 days to go around the world hunting for your dream bag

Wow, I'm a bad unofficial fiancee ...:lol:

Reactions: VertColSwift
koukanamiya said:
Here's another one, just thought of this today ... You know you're addicted to Hermes when:

- Instead of spending your full 10 days of vacation with your SO, you're thinking of taking 5 days to go around the world hunting for your dream bag

Wow, I'm a bad unofficial fiancee ...:lol:
Well, no, that is not addiction, that is just sheer brilliant planning!:yes:

koukanamiya said:
Another one! Something that I've caught myself doing couple of times:

- Instead of working, you're online posting and reading Hermes threads
- You went to sleep late because you're reading and posting on Hermes threads
- You go to work late because you were online at home reading and posting on Hermes threads
Me too, all three!:roflmfao:

shopmom411 said:

I cut out pic and tape the pic to the bag I'm wearing that day as a joke...i tell my husband, "this is the bag I should have", (usually croc). I do it with jewelry/watches too...it's the only way husband gets a hint. It works.

koukanamiya said:
I had mine memorized :P

mine has "birkin baby" as the name for caller id. when SA calls

I see it and I drop everything (w/butterflies in stomach)..I answer with the largest smile. Just to see what they offer is exciting.

When your on a Hermes binge and purchase 4 Hermes bags in 1 week!!!!

1. Black Constance - OTINGOCNI
2. White Paris-Bombay PM - Direct Hermes
3. Poitrion Berglingot (SP?) - Luxury Zurich
4. Cyclamen Mini Kelly - PFM

I must getta posting!!!!!