You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

Greentea said:
When you're sifting through clothing racks, asking yourself, "Does this go with Potiron.....?"

:lol: Or you go shoe shopping and only focus on shoes with the Blue Jean color in them. (I actually found a cute pair of Pumas that are white with "Blue Jean" stripe and soles...I really need them for casual days. :lol: )

Oh here's another one:

- When you comtemplate buying TWO of the same bag so you can actually feel okay to USE one while keeping the other one as a back-up

Yeah, I seriously thought about doing this.

Reactions: edsbgrl
Some more:

- When you start listing all the bags you want to get in order of preference, color, hardware, and leather
- When you start planning WHICH bag you're going to get for your milestone birthday (20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, etc)
- When you start planning and scheduling when you're going to wear what bag, BEFORE you even have the bags!

koukanamiya said:
Some more:

- When you start listing all the bags you want to get in order of preference, color, hardware, and leather
- When you start planning WHICH bag you're going to get for your milestone birthday (20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, etc)
- When you start planning and scheduling when you're going to wear what bag, BEFORE you even have the bags![/quote
wait... you are not 20 yet?:nuts:

When you have to come to a quick stop and ignore the coffe spilling on your lap as you reach over to stop your Birkin (who is sitting shotgun) from falling on the ground...

Ruined a $650 pair of Gucci pants...I still think it's worth it...:yes: