Wristwatches - what do you wear?

Currently rotating my Cartier small Panthere in two tone gold and steel and Tag Aquaracer in two tone gold and steel with MOP face and diamond markers. The Tag is my favourite watch for everyday as I love its sporty yet feminine design.

Reactions: LCW884
Currently rotating my Cartier small Panthere in two tone gold and steel and Tag Aquaracer in two tone gold and steel with MOP face and diamond markers. The Tag is my favourite watch for everyday as I love its sporty yet feminine design.
I have a two tone Tag Aqaracer with MOP and diamond markers as well! It's gotten a lot of wear over the years. I don't wear it as much now as it's a little small and I have others to choose from.

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
I have a two tone Tag Aqaracer with MOP and diamond markers as well! It's gotten a lot of wear over the years. I don't wear it as much now as it's a little small and I have others to choose from.

It’s a great watch! I bought it after the Panthere and surprised myself with how much I love it. I do also have some other watches including a couple of other Tags and a Michele, but the TT Aquaracer is my favourite.

Reactions: CoastalCouture
I'm wearing these because I'm indecisive and couldn't decide which one to keep. I've asked this question on a watch forum where I think I got answers mainly from men who mostly never heard of Michele.
Seeking for votes from the ladies here please help me decide. Thank you!!

For reference I wear both silver and gold jewelry all the time and sometimes I mix them.
1000012124.jpg1000012125.jpg

I'm wearing these because I'm indecisive and couldn't decide which one to keep. I've asked this question on a watch forum where I think I got answers mainly from men who mostly never heard of Michele.

For reference I wear both silver and gold jewelry all the time and sometimes I mix them.
View attachment 5965064View attachment 5965065
I love Michele Watches! Personally, I like the two tone Michele.

Really like the Seikos on you. Very clean and sleek.

Reactions: LizzieBennett

I like the two tone Seiko best on you.

Reactions: heart_chanel
You wear one watch for 12 years then buy another two within three months of each other!

New today!

Aquaracer Professional 200 Solargraph 34mm.

I wanted decent water resistance and a numbered bezel that I could take on holidays and wear to dinner with a nice dress as well as for sports and in the water. I have a Luminox but it’s a big lump on me and not something I’d want to wear 24/7. While I will travel to certain places with my Blancpain and or Cartier, neither are suitable for swimming and there are certain places or trips that I’ll leave them at home for.

The Aquaracer is the only watch currently on sale new that meets my wish list in the under 35mm case my spindly wrists require. I really like the fact that the battery solar charges so it shouldn’t need battery changes. It is easy to read and I love the fact that the luminousity will allow me to read the time at night without reaching for my phone.

I’m very happy with it even though I was ideally looking for an automatic movement. This will at least save me some stonking service costs. It was supposed to be my “beater watch” but it’s so good looking I think I might be a bit more precious about it than I had planned …

Attachments

• IMG_8723.jpeg
    IMG_8723.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8725.jpeg
    IMG_8725.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8726.jpeg
    IMG_8726.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 43

Two tone Seiko looks really nice on you

Reactions: heart_chanel