Wristwatches - what do you wear?

This one

3208524.jpg

I have a couple. Most frequently worn is my Tiffany Atlas, round, extra-small (this size is no longer made), on black lizard strap. A couple of times a week, I switch instead to my Coach Gallery watch with interchangeable bezel. The strap of that one is tan leather, and I can choose to change the bezel color to pink, white, green, denim blue or silver. I usually just wear the plain silver though.

Ash

Reactions: J.A.N.
I have a Hello Kitty by Kimora Lee Simmons watch w/ diamonds and pink sapphires and a pink alligator strap. I love this watch! I also have a Technomarine TechnoLady that has loads of diamonds but the face is a bit too small for me so I'm selling it. I also have a Burberry watch w/ Novacheck band, and a bunch of fun, cheap, blinged-out watches from HSN.com. :shame:

My ultimate watch, the Bunny Sutra, LOL:
p1110470hb1.jpg

I got ten thousand compliments (or not) on it, LOL.

My bashing (i.e. to the supermarket, to work on dress-down Friday, when sloppy to shop on Saturday) watch, the Cartier Pasha 42mm which I 'borrowed' for the past year from my fiancé:

p1110473km7.jpg

This version of Pasha is the cheapest Cartier watch with a 'proper' automatic movement (outsourced from Jaeger LeCoultre) if you are a watchnut! Some people insist that the Roadster, Santos, Tank are awful because it has a movement than costs $5!

Then I have two Pateks; Twenty~4 in steel with 1 row of diamonds and 4936 in white gold. Actually I wear the Twenty~4 most often - almost everyday until I got the Bunny Sutra last week, LOL. Also I have a Cartier Tonneau (real pic of this in one of my older post, I can't find the thread and I'm too lazy to take a phot again :sweatdrop:).

p100797vk6.jpg

p1001690jv1.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3263/b000kl5d3i01a3agiwgpv1xfd8.jpg[IMG]

Then we go to the ones I look to get rid off...I have a:
- Panerai Luminor Marina with a white face and date window (which is why it sucks because it's not retro enough). Pics again from my older thread.

[IMG]http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58807&d=1156497403

- Jaeger LeCoutre Reverso Duetto - the Florale numbers are so chic but unfortunately too many ladies in my firm have one and since I have too many watches it's logical to get ride of this one. It is this:

picturexw5.jpg

picturefs4.jpg

- Chopard square Happy Sport in steel with 5 diamonds. No pics because I left in my parent's house and every lady here knows anyway what a Happy Sport looks like.

P.S. I hope to come back with the live photo of this Van Cleef and Arpels Lady Arpels Centennaire soon because I have been promised one but the shop is very lazy (serves me right for being lazy myself, LOL)!

montrevancleefgce6.jpg[IMG]

Reactions: J.A.N.