Wooohooo! My Bloomies deals!

AGH! I went to this Bloomies and saw no Toki!!! WHere are they? With all the other bags on the first floor???:crybaby:

century city bloomingdales had 3 mama mias in inferno, 3 ciao ciaos in paradiso and a scuolo in paradiso (the qee was missing an arm). they were 25% off MSRP, then take an additional 30% off. not as good as last week's sale at macy's, though.

oh man...the constant searching...tempted to go..but i have to study this weekend...n for the next 3 weeks..but can't let a good sale go to waste! i wish i had someone who i could send all around many stores, scoping out bags for me..taking pix..so i could chose

bubbles - I checked the SF bloomies yesterday (by phone and in person) and they didn't have anything (that I could find, anyway) that was on sale. I think they sold out immediately, I spoke to the SA in charge of toki/lesportsac and it sounds like she has a long list of folks she calls when stuff goes on sale, and it just disappears fast. Maybe the stanfurd mall might have some stock though, if you can make it out there!

she has a list of people to call when stuff goes on sale?! O.O why am I not on that list? oh geezus...these people have it made! yah i'm tempted to check stanford tomorrow...

she has a list of people to call when stuff goes on sale?! O.O why am I not on that list? oh geezus...these people have it made! yah i'm tempted to check stanford tomorrow...

she pretty much said 'I have a list about a mile long of ppl to call when tokidoki goes on sale'... and she also said their pirata/adios stock is low (which is true) so when/if it goes on sale, it won't last long... she didn't say it straight out but I bet by the time she gets to the end of the list there really won't be much left for anyone randomly hunting for it!! :rolleyes:

century city bloomingdales had 3 mama mias in inferno, 3 ciao ciaos in paradiso and a scuolo in paradiso (the qee was missing an arm). they were 25% off MSRP, then take an additional 30% off. not as good as last week's sale at macy's, though.
That's still pretty good. I'd really like an inferno mamma. :sad:

Bubblesung: I went to Stanford Bloomingdale's yesterday. Not toki on sale. the only old print they have is Inferno Scuola and I dont think it is on sale tho.

oh thanks julicrystal, you saved me a trip! that stinks...its ok i must resist this sale x.x i'm just waiting for prices to really drop so i can get a few portatelefonos for cheap! no one buys those so hopefully they'll still be left...

Bubblesung, remember the day you helped me hold some toki bags. They have about more than 5 inferno portatelefone but when I went there 2 days later. ALL GONE! They were quite a hit when they went on sale but not @ the original price.

yeah i know..i was considerin getting a portatelefono that day..but then i was like no i shouldn't spend more money..but now i want it to hold my nintendo ds lite..n i want the strap to put onto my caramella! lolz

You have a ds lite too? Isnt it the most fun thing ever! My bf set up mine and it has a bunch of music vids and mp3s on it. I loooove the fact I have unlimited games and never have to pay a cent for them! The portatelefono might scratch the ds dont you think? The zipper part might scratch it when you take out and remove the ds. I went to eb games and bought a clear case for it so its safe and sound.