Wooohooo! My Bloomies deals!

wow that looks awesome :amazed: I want to put a skin on mine but I'm not sure what yet... I want a Latte skin!! something like the ipods :drool:

thanks! oh yes i will definitely peel the skin off if i see a tokiskin especially a foresta skin with monkeys! :graucho: hmmmm now you got me wondering if i can find someone to make custom skins for my ds....a great :idea:

There are websites that do that because my kid wanted a "special one" from Santa. I ended up finding one that worked good enought without having to do that. I don't think those sites can use copyrighted art though.

Mine sticks out of the bottom of the GBA slot. It holds SD mem cards. I haven't even used it yet. Is it already outdated? Gotta get one of whatever it is you have....my boy and I would go :nuts: with free games! And custom screen backgrounds are toooooooo cooooool! I love my pink ds so I'm not ready to skin the outside unless it had cute lattes on it! I love the big stickers but NO WAY would I spend $38 for them! Now there's a bunch of sellers selling their stix. for $25 & $30!!!!!

Mine sticks out of the bottom of the GBA slot. It holds SD mem cards. I haven't even used it yet. Is it already outdated? Gotta get one of whatever it is you have....my boy and I would go :nuts: with free games! And custom screen backgrounds are toooooooo cooooool! I love my pink ds so I'm not ready to skin the outside unless it had cute lattes on it! I love the big stickers but NO WAY would I spend $38 for them! Now there's a bunch of sellers selling their stix. for $25 & $30!!!!!

yay im not alone! my card is like yours!!:sweatdrop: i know i didnt spend $38 on a skin..hell no! thats too much if it was a toki foresta skin..maybe..you betcha!:graucho: youre probably right it might be tough to find someone to do it cuz its copyright..but hey i could get lucky finding one! ...i gotta learn to customize in toki background..i havent tinkered with it enough... :biggrin:

Wow, vmasters,that skin is really nice with the black background! Yeah, my supercard is updated, it just came out the end of jan. They are updating stuff for the ds all the time! Im waiting for my wi-fi to roam the internet! I only have a bunch of 1 gb cards so they each hold different games, music vids, and mp3s. Ill ask my bf to load up movies too! He connects the memory card into the computer and there is a folder with all the games and he just adds them into my memory card. Its super simple to do now, but I dont know how he set that up. By being connected to the internet, all the games ever made are loaded onto our computer. We even have ones from europe and japan! I accidently dl a japanese game and didnt understand a thing because I couldnt read it. Music vids are a little bit trickier, you have to convert them into a certain file and then transfer it into the memory card, but it is sure fly when u show people ur ds can play Justin Timberlake music vids! hahahah

Thanks! I do want help with the DS thing!
vmasterz- stix is my own abbrev. for stickers...sorry! those 4 " stix won't fit on the DS lite not that I'd pay that much anyway!