Wooohooo! My Bloomies deals!

Wow, vmasters,that skin is really nice with the black background! Yeah, my supercard is updated, it just came out the end of jan. They are updating stuff for the ds all the time! Im waiting for my wi-fi to roam the internet! I only have a bunch of 1 gb cards so they each hold different games, music vids, and mp3s. Ill ask my bf to load up movies too! He connects the memory card into the computer and there is a folder with all the games and he just adds them into my memory card. Its super simple to do now, but I dont know how he set that up. By being connected to the internet, all the games ever made are loaded onto our computer. We even have ones from europe and japan! I accidently dl a japanese game and didnt understand a thing because I couldnt read it. Music vids are a little bit trickier, you have to convert them into a certain file and then transfer it into the memory card, but it is sure fly when u show people ur ds can play Justin Timberlake music vids! hahahah

thanks! i only have one 1gb lol ...just games i like and if i get tired of them i delete the old and in with the new. i used to have videos, but i dont watch it so whats the use so i took them out, the platform im using is moonshell...i guess im outdated..no time to read in to the ds modding scene...

too bad i dont have bloomies here..the only thing i have here that is in the states are macys and kmart....and soon to be coming is home depot!

aww why couldn't the private sale be next week... i'm no where near a bloomies right now :sad: maybe i'll ask my bf to check it out when he goes down there tomorrow... for the private sale do you need anything? like use a card ? or do you just need to know about it :confused1:

Julicrystal said she called them, and they said it's only for credit card holders? I dunno, I don't see where it says that. I just got it through email...I definitely don't have a card...or a Bloomie's...

Julicrystal said she called them, and they said it's only for credit card holders? I dunno, I don't see where it says that. I just got it through email...I definitely don't have a card...or a Bloomie's...

Did anyone find out about this? I wonder if I don't have a card, if I open one will I get the sale AND the extra 10% for opening a card??? That would be tooo great!:nuts:

I was at sherman oaks today and pre-sold a ciao and denaro wallet in pirata. The lady gave them to me for 15% off and then I used the $25 off coupon!! I already got it at nord but paid full price for it and it's still nwt's. SO I'm gonna return them to nord on tues and pick up the one's I got from bloomies and get back $60!!

SPACYTRACY: So, you presold your pirata ciao and denaro in blommindales? How did you get the $25 coupon And the extra 15% off? Did you jsut open a new blommie account ? How does presale work?

yeah you can go in anytime before the sale starts - at least a week before not sure how much more than that - and pick out what you want. Then you take it to the register and tell them you want to pre-sale it for their upcoming sale. They have the $25 coupons there or bring the one you got in the mail. I got mine two weeks ago. In the mailer it says take 15% off if you spent $250 or more but the lady gave it to me anyway.

Had my bloomies card for about 2 years or so and I get these "private sale" mailers all the time!

ah i'm a college student that still is building her credit... i think i'll wait a while before applying to bloomies card and stick to macys :crybaby: i fear rejection... lol

yeah you can go in anytime before the sale starts - at least a week before not sure how much more than that - and pick out what you want. Then you take it to the register and tell them you want to pre-sale it for their upcoming sale. They have the $25 coupons there or bring the one you got in the mail. I got mine two weeks ago. In the mailer it says take 15% off if you spent $250 or more but the lady gave it to me anyway.

Had my bloomies card for about 2 years or so and I get these "private sale" mailers all the time!

i know this is soo off topic...spacytracy: sorry to hear that you hate your haircut, but your hair will grow back :biggrin: