Woodbury Common Outlet

Anyone know of any sales for Black Friday this year not published on the site?

I know Gucci use to have sales and was wondering if anyone knew if they or any other designer brand was going to this year.

It would be my first Black Friday headed out there.:graucho:

I really want to hear what everyone got at Woodbury on Black Friday!

^^Me too! I'll bet it was a complete madhouse at Woodbury on Black Friday!

It was a mad house - it was my first woodbury black friday so I wasn't sure what to expect, I've heard all these crazy stories and will have to admit it did live up to the hype.

The lines were long but the offers were good.

Some lines were much longer then others - I didn't even dare go near the coach line - it never seemed to end or the Ugg line - that one just kept growing and growing.

But there were some great deals to be had.

I scored a Gucci large leather sukey for $540, a large gucci tote for $240, a YSL large roady with croc handle for $539, a few cute Kors totes for $29 - $59, a few kate totes for $39 - $49, a few northface jackets and coats for $19 - $59 and a few other things I totally can't remember right now. It was a long night.

Fendi and Prada was having some good stuff on sale too but by the time I got in it was mostly cleaned out.

Missed out on Burberry since it decided to open at 5 am.

Having the stores open at different times helped a lot.

I would totally do it again next year. Loved it really.

There was no fighting or pushing or other things that I anticipated.

Just lots of long, long lines and packed food court.

Over all a very orderly shopping experience - long but nice.

It was a mad house - it was my first woodbury black friday so I wasn't sure what to expect, I've heard all these crazy stories and will have to admit it did live up to the hype.

The lines were long but the offers were good.

Some lines were much longer then others - I didn't even dare go near the coach line - it never seemed to end or the Ugg line - that one just kept growing and growing.

But there were some great deals to be had.

I scored a Gucci large leather sukey for $540, a large gucci tote for $240, a YSL large roady with croc handle for $539, a few cute Kors totes for $29 - $59, a few kate totes for $39 - $49, a few northface jackets and coats for $19 - $59 and a few other things I totally can't remember right now. It was a long night.

Fendi and Prada was having some good stuff on sale too but by the time I got in it was mostly cleaned out.

Missed out on Burberry since it decided to open at 5 am.

Having the stores open at different times helped a lot.

I would totally do it again next year. Loved it really.

There was no fighting or pushing or other things that I anticipated.

Just lots of long, long lines and packed food court.

Over all a very orderly shopping experience - long but nice.

thanks for the report and congrats on your bargains. Did they fix the parking lot situation? It used to take at least 2-3 hours to get out of the parking lot.

thanks for the report and congrats on your bargains. Did they fix the parking lot situation? It used to take at least 2-3 hours to get out of the parking lot.

I'm not sure, by the time I was leaving it was like 3-4am and it seemed easy to get out, But I do recall when I would drop my bags off at my car the parking was insane, backed up wverywhere, plus my guy who spent most of the night waiting for me in the car said that he saw parking was a nightmare and he saw 3 different fights for spaces. He thanked me for making him go so early to park. I got there early and parked right by the exit just in case cause I heard the parking lot horror stories, so it was just a quick turn for us, we were out of there in 3 mins.

I'm not sure, by the time I was leaving it was like 3-4am and it seemed easy to get out, But I do recall when I would drop my bags off at my car the parking was insane, backed up wverywhere, plus my guy who spent most of the night waiting for me in the car said that he saw parking was a nightmare and he saw 3 different fights for spaces. He thanked me for making him go so early to park. I got there early and parked right by the exit just in case cause I heard the parking lot horror stories, so it was just a quick turn for us, we were out of there in 3 mins.

Sounds like they still haven't fixed it. Glad you made it out alive ;)

Yikes -- 2-3 hours?! That's insane!

It is. This is the major downside of Woodbury shopping. All major events inevitably end up in one big parking lot nightmare. Even valet parking is a 2+ hour wait. It's absolutely ridiculous!

Hola everyone.
I'm planning to visit Woodbury in 3 weeks for the 1st time and I'm thinking about visiting the Dior store to get some makeup, do they sell it? What about a miss Dior bag, is it possible to find it there?

I read that it might be better to call the store but I just can't find it. If someone knows the phone number or an email, could you please let me know. I will highly appreciate.

Also, do you know if there will be a lot of summer accessories or clothing with good discount?

Thanks!

Hola everyone.
I'm planning to visit Woodbury in 3 weeks for the 1st time and I'm thinking about visiting the Dior store to get some makeup, do they sell it? What about a miss Dior bag, is it possible to find it there?

I read that it might be better to call the store but I just can't find it. If someone knows the phone number or an email, could you please let me know. I will highly appreciate.

Also, do you know if there will be a lot of summer accessories or clothing with good discount?

Thanks!

I went into the Dior store when I was there last summer. I don't recall seeing makeup but maybe I just overlooked it. If you're looking for a particular bag I would call to see what they have in stock.

Good luck - have fun!

Hola everyone.

Thanks!

The phone number is in this list:

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=7

Can anyone advise if it's a good idea going to Woodbury now (weather wise?) I'm in the area and it'll be a while before I'm back here and u want to just go there once!

Can anyone advise if it's a good idea going to Woodbury now (weather wise?) I'm in the area and it'll be a while before I'm back here and u want to just go there once!

I wouldn't recommend going today, not even to my worse enemy. It was cold to say the least, and considering woodbury is at a higher elevation.. oh gosh I don't even want to know how cold it was.

I've gone when it was 30 degrees, and it wasn't terrible. I was also there during black friday, and it was cold then too.

I checked the weather, and it seems that on saturday it would be a good day to go. Might be raining though. But this weekend overall seems nice. Just bundle up properly and you should be ok.