Woodbury Common Outlet

I was there last Wednesday and did super well.

A whole wall of designer pants at Barney's was $20. I walked away with 8 pairs from J Brand, Current/Elliott, James Jeans, Rag and Bone & Mother. 7/8 were colored pants (black, white, orange, electric blue) and 1/8 was blue jeans.

Also at Barneys I grabbed a Helmut Lang and Trovata sweater for $30 and $20 respectively.

They also had a suede lime green PS1 bag for $799, which I was seriously lusting after. Sigh.

At the Prada outlet I scored a pair of Miu Miu wooden sandals with a silk blue print for $120.

James Perse is where I stocked up on various basics (tees were $19-39).

Lastly, at Chloe I got a white sweater for $100 (90% off) and two pairs of shoes (one nude strappy heel; one nude and black wedge) each about $60 (90% off). I'm lucky I have big feet (38.5-40) or I would have walked out empty handed.

Woodbury is totally up to luck. When you hit it at the right time, you walk out feeling like you robbed the place. My biggest steal there is still a pair of grey BCBG pumps for $9 from $300.

You did well & you are right, it is a hit or miss going there...

Heading up to the outlets in a couple hours. Anybody been there lately and if so any good sales or stores that had good inventory? Going with hubby who has short attention span (LOL) so if I could save some time by knowing ahead of time about any especially good sales that would be great. I know Tory Burch reg stores having sale now, anybody know if outlet is too? Thanks!

Sorry, it was a long day, note to self never go on a weekend again. I did pretty well. Trying to declutter at home so only bought stuff I "needed" and due to crowds didn't get to go to all stores I wanted. I got patent nude platform pumps at Cole Hahn, very comfortable and $150 from $300. The line at Tory Burch was long but I waited which was kinda a mistake because I missed out on going to other stores and it was just too hard to shop inside. I did get winter boots they had last years and this years, I took last years model which are still priced at $449 if you can find them and I got them for $249, I like them better than the new style. I also got a pair of her ballet flats, I don't like the pair I picked and have 30 days to return them so I will be going back, during the week! Kate Spade had a lot, but I just got a new LV bag and couldn't justify another one. I skipped a lot because of crowds. They're doing construction up there, more new stores (?) which made parking a mess. Hopefully will get more done on next trip!

I wonder if they have that Valentino leather jacket from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection...

I doubt it. I just got a Vince leather jacket from Neiman's. I paid full price but when their sale started went back in and my SA gave me 30% off. Today is the last day of sale but you might do well there.

Going back to Woodbury tomorrow. I know it's very dog friendly and I usually bring mine. I have two little guys and could really use an extra set of hands, I know Short Hills loans puppy strollers does anyone know if they're available at Woodbury? Don't laugh, they love going and the SA's make it so fun for them with treats and stuff I hate leaving them home.