Woodbury Common Outlet

Which stores are you looking for? They may not have a Gucci or BV if that's what you are looking for, but they have plenty of high end stuff in the Neimans, Century21 and Saks in Jersey Gardens.

Woodbury is great if it's a nice day (all outdoor and it's pretty big) but I've always done better in NJ so consider Jersey Gardens if it's a rainy - and it's been raining a LOT here LOL.

http://www.jerseygardens.com/directory

Which stores are you looking for? They may not have a Gucci or BV if that's what you are looking for, but they have plenty of high end stuff in the Neimans, Century21 and Saks in Jersey Gardens.

Woodbury is great if it's a nice day (all outdoor and it's pretty big) but I've always done better in NJ so consider Jersey Gardens if it's a rainy - and it's been raining a LOT here LOL.

http://www.jerseygardens.com/directory

In Woodbury there is still Gucci and bv. When compared with jersey garden, Woodbury is a considered to be of higher class for it offers products that are consider more premium. But jesery gardens is more contemporary. If I am not wrong the only handbag store there is a coach

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Woodbury has more of the single brand stores that is true. I've just found particularly awesome deals at Jersey Gardens on luxury brands at the Neimans and Bloomies last call stores. JG is also close to Riverside Mall on Rte 4 which has LV and all the high end shops with no sales tax on clothing and is only 10-15mi from the city.

To me, Woodbury is worth stopping in and browsing if I'm passing by on a drive up the Thruway but considering that the merch/deals are hit or miss on top of NY state sales tax and that it's an hour from the city, I wouldn't take a day away from a vacation in NYC to go shopping at WC.

Also take my opinion with a grain of salt - I grew up in the city and the NYC suburbs & my grandparents used to live right down the street from Woodbury Commons (literally, if you pass the main entrance & take the 3d L that was their street) so to me it's not that special. I remember when I was a little girl that it was just a giant open field off the Thruway!

I'd never heard of Riverside Mall in New Jersey before and just looked it up. It's impressive with Hermes, Burberry, Ferragamo, etc., especially with no sales tax. I imagine during sales there must be excellent shopping. I'd like to try it sometime.

Meanwhile, I just got a Celine Trio at Woodbury - which is an outlet mall, and am very happy with the 30% saving even though I have to pay sales tax.

I'd never heard of Riverside Mall in New Jersey before and just looked it up. It's impressive with Hermes, Burberry, Ferragamo, etc., especially with no sales tax. I imagine during sales there must be excellent shopping. I'd like to try it sometime.

Meanwhile, I just got a Celine Trio at Woodbury - which is an outlet mall, and am very happy with the 30% saving even though I have to pay sales tax.

Riverside mall is small but really pretty, has great stores and mostly quiet, at least compared to other Bergen county malls. I love going there!!

I have been to Woodbury outlet once when I went to NY. They have a lot of designer stores there. I love it! They have good deals and nice styles. Unlike the desert hills outlet in Cali. Woodbury has way more stuff. i live in Cali, anyone know where can i find Dior, celine, balenciaga and valentino outlets near Cali? or is there anyway i can contact the store/ sales to purchase their items?

I have been to Woodbury outlet once when I went to NY. They have a lot of designer stores there. I love it! They have good deals and nice styles. Unlike the desert hills outlet in Cali. Woodbury has way more stuff. i live in Cali, anyone know where can i find Dior, celine, balenciaga and valentino outlets near Cali? or is there anyway i can contact the store/ sales to purchase their items?

Valentino is opening an outlet at Desert Hills in August.

I would love to go to Woodbury Commons, but not sure about the really attractive stores. What are the best ones, greatest deals and why are they worth it??

It depends on what you are interested in getting. High end brands seem to have items that are no longer being offered or out of season at about 30% off, such as Celine. Then there are stores like Off Saks and Neiman Markus Last Chance that have a wide array of items. Some are factory made just for them, others are shipped in from their main stores and can be fabulous buys. I've gotten some wonderful shoes and bags there, but it can be hit or miss. I even saw a perfect classic pair of black leather Louboutin pumps in size 7 1/2 for something like $250, which sadly wasn't my size.

Sign up at the mall's website to get extra coupons that work at some of the stores, like Saks and Neimans. I once found a 25% off coupon which helped me get a Balenciaga bag for $500 from Neimans for my very happy DD :biggrin:

Last edited:
I would love to go to Woodbury Commons, but not sure about the really attractive stores. What are the best ones, greatest deals and why are they worth it??

I guess it depends on which designers you are interested in.
I believe that it has the only celine outlet in the country but the stock there sucks.
I dont know how many loro piana outlets there are but there is one there and the discounts are very good.
It also has one of only 2 longchamp outlets in the country.

Just went yesterday after having not shopped there for several years. Its huge, with lots of renovations.

Stopped by celine, yom ford, gucci, ysl, prada, balenciaga, valentino and many many other stores. Definitely worth a trip up there. They even have outlets for moncler, marni, AG jeans, loro piana and pandora.

Ironically, the only one with a line was tory burch.

No chanel tho. I remember they used to have one, but gone now.