Wondering about SF....?

I had Paul, too when I called....He was unable to help me with International Shipping and put me onto Greg!!
Oh.....I don't know if any US boutique (actually any Hermes in the world...?:shrugs: ) would ship internationally since it is really complicated...I mean they might do it under special circumstance very rarely...But I believe they don't usually do that...GF..sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you...

I've never been to Hermes SF (in fact I have only ever been to Hermes in London, Geneva, Zurich and Manchester) and I am no expert but don't these people know who they are dealing with? Thundering Jesus, it's Shopmom for God's sake. It is palpably clear that she is a serious passionate buyer and supporter of Hermes. What's with this hiding stuff in the back room? Are they waiting for some irrelevant 18 year old celebs or footballer's wives or what? It's all a bit of a mystery to me. I wonder if anyone has ever pointed out to them that WE are the customers, and it is our support that pays their salaries. OK, finished ranting now....

Now that I think about the whole back-room mystery, I remember what my SA told me about the Beverly Hills store. She tells me that apparently people drive by the store, stop, check out the glass cases through the doors and take off, on a routine basis. The store is highly suspect of re-sellers it seems, but I think it's gotten to the point where it's riding on paranoia. After reading stories about how some members have gotten grilled on the origins of their bags, have gotten their bags molested to see if they were real, etc., I think it's high-time they re-evaluate how they sell their merchandise!

Oh.....I don't know if any US boutique (actually any Hermes in the world...?:shrugs: ) would ship internationally since it is really complicated...I mean they might do it under special circumstance very rarely...But I believe they don't usually do that...GF..sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you...

i'm having this problem right now. fotunately, the store is trying really hard to work something out with the shipping for me.

It's like a guessing game. If you can guess the exact bag in the back they might deign to show it to you. For instance say you are looking for a Massai and you say wow this evercalf is nice but do you have any in Togo? They say noooo. Then you look for a few more minutes and say wow this would be so pretty in BJ. They say yeees it would. Then you look at it a few more minutes and say oh I would love to see it in BJ Togo. :sad: Then they'll say ooooh actually we do have one, do you want me to go get it? :lol: I tell ya it's like pulling teeth!!!! They have some nice SA's and I don't know if all the game playing is due to the company/management but I just don't get it? :shrugs:
I'd love 10 minutes in that back room!!! Ahhh the treasures they probably have back there. :lol:

BELLAGAZER!!!! I think you were there the same time I was!!! Around 11:15 or so? Were you looking at three twilly's at the scarf counter???? Was that you????? I was at the cashier paying for a few goodies and saw two ladies at the scarf counter......if that was you, what did you wind up getting?????

It might not have been you, now that I think about it.....this lady wasn't carrying a Kelly.....