Wondering about SF....?

Thanks Orchids! I am proud of myself for sticking to the plan...just keep thinking save for the Massai, must save for the Massai! :lol:

HG Thanks so much for the name! It's the first time I've seen that one. LOL that lets you know how current the SF store is. ;)

Thanks Orchids! I am proud of myself for sticking to the plan...just keep thinking save for the Massai, must save for the Massai! :lol:

HG Thanks so much for the name! It's the first time I've seen that one. LOL that lets you know how current the SF store is. ;)
Oh, dang!!! Well, at least we know Shopmom's cooties aren't entirely to blame.

Wondering about SF?......and SHOPMOM"S trip into the H-boutique. You haven't set foot in there since you trip back from EUROPE.

SPILL THE BEANS??!!:nuts:

How was everyone's trip???:graucho: :graucho: :graucho: Are any Congratulations in order??

welllllll.......can't say I had too much of the cooties today. SF is JUST not the exciting Hermes store that oh...NYC is and that's for sure but they did have a pretty swanky scarf for S'Mom (boxed and saved to be opened on my birthday) and I did order a Jardin sur Nil Latte cup and saucer so all was not lost. But in terms of leather goods.....nada, nothing, niente, ZIP!

(sigh) Guess I've gotta wait 'til my next trip to the Big Apple.

Glad you found a scarf for yourself D and were able to find a cup and saucer you liked! The Jardin Sur Le Nil is one of my favorite patterns--very beautiful and serene.

I came, I saw, I bought nothing! :lol: I stayed on the H Anon. wagon but it was tough when I saw they had a new Twilly in (blue mosaic tiles with seashells? So pretty!!!)
It was great to see Shopmom and Fopduck and their fabulous Kellys!!!! Got to meet Fopduck's super nice DH (H3) and he and my DH chatted while we looked around.
The only bag that was new was a blue ostrich Kelly. Oh and a chocolate Victoria instead of etoupe. Mostly the same bags I saw a few weeks ago when I was there. *sigh* One of these days they'll have my Rouge H Massai. :tender:
Hmmm that blue Twilly would look really good with my Evelyne.... :lol:

SFO ladies, you met up again! how fun! wish i was there - haven't met D yet! :yes:

Congrats Shopmom!!!

Thanks for Spilling the BEANS (oops....Hermes:smile: )

Congratulations, and can't wait till you open them for your birthday. Now when is your birthday. My son's is Saturday! The days are flying, pretty soon it will be Thanksgiving (my favorite), and then Christmas!!

I hope you had an excellent time with the other tPFer's...:heart:

I couldn't agree with shopmom and CB more. I really don't like to shop in SF Hermes. I know I should be happy to even have an Hermes store so close to me, especially compare to other TPF members, but I am not. The staff in SF are so uptight, so constipated!!!!:throwup: I think it would have killed the SA that helped me 2 weeks ago to have a smile on his face. He didn't seem like he was interested in selling anything.:lecture:

To be fair, they did have 35 box/ toile kelly, 32 ostrich kelly and a 35 leather/toile birkin when I was there but I know usually they don't have much.The store is big enough and certainly they have enough people in bay area with money to wing that they should have more merchandise on the floor than what they have.

These SAs should take a customer service training class from Mothership before they get hired. There is no comparison to the level of service I got there compare to SF. :hysteric:
ITA, I have never had the best service there, very stuffy....granted I don't go a lot...but maybe if they were nicer, I would go more.