Wondering about SF....?

^ I adore my Ano coff, Orchids...hope you get one!!

D, I reckon it's just the store, not you. Who does all the ordering there?

Also, I know here we get a big delivery just leading up to Christmas - so perhaps SF is waiting for all their Chrissy stock?

My SA found me one--coming from either Florida or Chicago! Woo hoo!

I have to defend the SA's at the SF store! I have always had a wonderful experience there, and have been helped by Soizic, Jose, Annie, and one other younger woman whose name I have forgotten . . . and I look young and do not consider myself particularly well-dressed. Maybe I have just been lucky?

But, back to the bag issue . . . I always wondered why they don't display more as well. I assumed it was due to fast turnover (and to all you SF area purse forum ladies!).

It is never a pleasant trip to the SF store! I had an SA (forgot his name) call me 4 days later about the tweedee, only to tell me that he can order it from the NY store!!! :hysteric:

Hi ladies,

Nice to learn more about the Hermes store in SF. I am always hoping to get a Birkin there but I guess I'm now hopeless:crybaby:

I also hope there's something in Toronto however based on the replies from fellow tPFers (thanks ladies!), I'm hopeless again...:crybaby: :crybaby:

Birkin...Birkin...where are you??:sad:

omg, Hihimary....your avatar is priceless!!! Love it!

Don't fear....your Birkin will find you. I promise! These things happen when we least expect it....even when you SO one, you really never know when it's going to arrive! Don't dispair........

I couldn't agree with shopmom and CB more. I really don't like to shop in SF Hermes. I know I should be happy to even have an Hermes store so close to me, especially compare to other TPF members, but I am not. The staff in SF are so uptight, so constipated!!!!:throwup: I think it would have killed the SA that helped me 2 weeks ago to have a smile on his face. He didn't seem like he was interested in selling anything.:lecture:

To be fair, they did have 35 box/ toile kelly, 32 ostrich kelly and a 35 leather/toile birkin when I was there but I know usually they don't have much.The store is big enough and certainly they have enough people in bay area with money to wing that they should have more merchandise on the floor than what they have.

These SAs should take a customer service training class from Mothership before they get hired. There is no comparison to the level of service I got there compare to SF. :hysteric:

Seriously, I am rethinking of not visiting the SF store (going home for the holidays) since everyones been having problems. Guess I'll have to bring my H bag to get some decent service :wtf: :rolleyes:

I saw a beautiful bracelet leather and triangle silver doodads on it for $690 but bought my bangle instead. Maybe I buy it for myself at X mas ....

Hello Shopmom!! I love your posts :smile: Yes, Berkeley, where the bag I carried the most last year was a hemp thing I bought on Solano to use as a diaper bag (I can feel you all shuddering!)

Tangle......I think you live in my neck of the woods! Berkeley!!!!! YES! Hello there! (Waving wildly!)

^elizabeth, I thnk you're taliking about the collier de chien bracelet - I LOVE it too!!!! Treat yourself for Chrissy, I say!! What colour did you see?

A couple of weeks ago I saw in the Chi-Oak St.
a white similar collier de chien (its half the size of those two spikes)
its the lone spike, then leather then both of those alternating....I saw it in white and typical h orange. I'm leaning towards the white, so is my DH. I know its costs $690. I tried looking via eBay and their completed items but if I find it in SF then I think I might get it.

I like your avatar...it always makes me laugh!