who shops at south coast plaza?

justonemore said:
Does anyone know when Bloomingdales is opening, and are they closing Fashion Island?

You are right - they are opening up a Bloomingdales at SCP...and yes they will have a LV there...

I currently work at the LV - Fashion Island...and I know were all kind of like WHAT - that there will be basically 4 LV stores there.... I personally am HOPING they close my store down... (honestly, I think they should have a boutique store at Fashion Island, but I can understand we have our South Coast LV store and it wouldn't make sense.)

I personally don't like how my store is located in Neiman Marcus - cause we don't get as much business as we should due to us not accepting Visa or MC... (I've lost sales due to that) but yeah... perhaps I'll transfer to the Bloomingdales LV when it opens up!

- Laurence

frozen7313 said:
^ wait they're gonna open an LV inside bloomies at SCP too? that wing doesn't really "deserve" to have an LV in there...

I know its funny that you said that, cause I also heard they were opening up more stores in that end of the wing...

Yeah the LV will be located inside the Bloomingdales... so yeah another lease department dealio :smile:

I know there will be SCP - LV... Sux Fifth - LV, Neiman's LV, now Bloomingdales - LV... (I hope to transfer soon, I need a full time position...haha.)

OH my friend Lacey works at the Sux Fifth - LV...so totally go see her too! She's very smart, and knows what she's doing! haha...

Laurence

Dickies80 said:
I know its funny that you said that, cause I also heard they were opening up more stores in that end of the wing...

Yeah the LV will be located inside the Bloomingdales... so yeah another lease department dealio :smile:

I know there will be SCP - LV... Sux Fifth - LV, Neiman's LV, now Bloomingdales - LV... (I hope to transfer soon, I need a full time position...haha.)

OH my friend Lacey works at the Sux Fifth - LV...so totally go see her too! She's very smart, and knows what she's doing! haha...

Laurence

I think I've dealt with Lacey before. She's a very very nice lady!

yea but neimans LV is like.. a hop on the freeway and stuff.. plus, Fascist Island isn't really owned by the Segerstrom family, so i don't count it to be one of the LV's in that immediate area.

Dickies80 said:
I currently work at the LV - Fashion Island...and I know were all kind of like WHAT - that there will be basically 4 LV stores there.... I personally am HOPING they close my store down... perhaps I'll transfer to the Bloomingdales LV when it opens up!

- Laurence

Laurence, do let me know if you decide to transfer. I know you guys don't work on commission, but I still rather give you the business than anyone else. You are the best SA ever :tender:

koukanamiya said:
I think I've dealt with Lacey before. She's a very very nice lady!

I'm glad you think so!

Lacey, I met through (Suzy) who Suzy use to work at my store, but she quit to pursue modeling...but yeah Lacey is funny! Since my store closes at 8pm, I'll jet over to Sux Fifth and yeah I'll bother Lacey and the rest of the associates... haha.

Its really nice and a relief when you can meet other associates and you become friends outside of work - you know?

There are some associates where its JUST THAT, your just "co workers" but when you find that friend in the crazy LV company, haha its a blast! haha.

tw1n8ngel said:
Laurence, do let me know if you decide to transfer. I know you guys don't work on commission, but I still rather give you the business than anyone else. You are the best SA ever :tender:

For sure I'll let you know!

I would love to transfer to SCP when the time comes - I really enjoy my job, and of course meeting customers like you!!!

When I get that connection with customers like yourself - it always makes my job fun!

frozen7313 said:
yea but neimans LV is like.. a hop on the freeway and stuff.. plus, Fascist Island isn't really owned by the Segerstrom family, so i don't count it to be one of the LV's in that immediate area.

I LOVE what you just said... "Fascist Island"

I'm laughing over here!

Yeah I don't blame you - some people and A MAJORITY of Neiman Marcus customers aren't aware that my store just rents space, and were employed by LV and not Neiman Marcus.

I think the most recent slap in the face was, this lady was like "WHERE CAN I FIND A LV STORE AROUND HERE..." We were all like "YOUR STANDING IN ONE..." haha, but yeah I'm sure she was referring to the boutique SCP....

I don't think anyone who works for a lease dept will ever 100% feel like they work for LV - unless they were at the store...

That'll be a goal of mine to transfer out when a spot is available.

Dickies80 said:
That'll be a goal of mine to transfer out when a spot is available.

Is it easy to transfer? It'd be so cool if you could transfer to the boutique. I am eyeing a couple pairs of shoes :shame:

Btw, if you haven't figured it out already, I'm the one with the *spoiled* sister. Also, I never did thank you for the card. That's really sweet of you :amuse:

tw1n8ngel said:
Is it easy to transfer? It'd be so cool if you could transfer to the boutique. I am eyeing a couple pairs of shoes :shame:

Btw, if you haven't figured it out already, I'm the one with the *spoiled* sister. Also, I never did thank you for the card. That's really sweet of you :amuse:

I know - I hope I can transfer to the boutique store too... it wouldn't take too much (I hope) you at least have to put a year into the company which I'm coming up on this August 8th... and yeah... my managers I have to let them know, and they'll call around SCP or another store (perhaps LA... cause I have thought of moving to LA) but yeah....then I have to interview again, blah blah... haha so yeah there's a process...but hopefully it will work out when the time is right you know?

AWWW I'm so glad you got my card! I hope your sister is loving her gifts!

Of course I remember you!!! Sorry I called you Amy! hehe, I think the character pic that you have reminded me of a friend Amy...

I know which shoes are you looking at? I know I've been eyeing some sneakers myself... THAT, and The Citadin in Noir (Damier Geant) - haha... I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW... haha. I have a thing for "man purses" HAHA...

I will totally let you know when I transfer too!

We have 2 new associates that just started with our store... (they're both from Coach, I know) so yeah... you'll have to come by and give them a hard time! haha... (it'll thick'n their skin! haha)

Hope your doing good! Don't forget to stop by when the fall/winter stuff launches!

hugs
Laurence :smile:

Dickies80 said:
Of course I remember you!!! Sorry I called you Amy! hehe, I think the character pic that you have reminded me of a friend Amy...

I know which shoes are you looking at?

Hope your doing good! Don't forget to stop by when the fall/winter stuff launches!

hugs
Laurence :smile:

No worries, I've been called Amy before.. close enough to my name I suppose :P

I'm sooo in :heart: with Mini Angelique Mule and the Denim Wedge Sandal. They are too cute :love: I guess it's a good thing you guys don't have shoes @ NM. I've told myself that I will only go to you for my LV stuff, so in a way you are helping my wallet :lol::lol:

I will definetly stop by soon. I am not allowed to shop for awhile as a punishment for overspending recently (blame it on those neverending summer sales). But I may stop by just to say hello if I can convince myself I can walk away without spending any $$ :angel: