who shops at south coast plaza?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi all :biggrin:

i shop at south coast plaza in costa mesa alot and i have bought alot of my purses there. i just wanted to know who actually shops there from this forum? please give a shout out if you do and what shops do you normally go to or even ones u just browse?

2. Do way too much shopping at SCP...

3. I do!! I do!!:biggrin:

4. I used to visit SCP at least once a week. Spent most of my time @ LV's. But ever since I found the best SA, I only do my LV shopping @ Fashion Island :amuse:

5. When I lived in California I would go there all the time. Now the only time I go is when we drive to California to visit family.

6. I do!

7. I am there way too often. Try to cut back. Sound like we should have SCP shopping party.:lol:

8. Me! I love in Irvine & I take the 73 to Southcoast. I live like 5 minutes away from Southcoast & I LOVE IT.

9. i do!
    the store i go to the most at scp is Nordstrom. i also like visiting jimmy choo, chanel, Saks, wolford, and lv (but only to browse).

10. Speaking of SCP--I'm going tomorrow! Does anyone know if Bottega Veneta and/or YSL are having sales?!

11. Me too, I shop at SCP. I also stop by Fashion Island for NM & Bloomingdale's.

Wicked, plan on getting something at OC tomorrow? Have any bag in mind? =)

12. who is your SA?

i liked this one SA guy i dont remember his name but he is really really nice.:yes: he kinda seems like he is gay and his boss seems to be very anal.

13. i agree there should be a small meeting at the local restaurant like vie de france and have some tea/coffee (brunch) then go shopping together.

but wouldnt that scare alot of the SA or customers when there is an organized group to buy...:graucho:

14. Sounds like fun!! Wish I lived on the West Coast!!:yes:

15. Yes! Both have spring merch on sale...as do Gucci, JC, Tods, Dior, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice