who shops at south coast plaza?

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
hi all :biggrin:

i shop at south coast plaza in costa mesa alot and i have bought alot of my purses there. i just wanted to know who actually shops there from this forum? please give a shout out if you do and what shops do you normally go to or even ones u just browse?

Me too, I shop at SCP. I also stop by Fashion Island for NM & Bloomingdale's.

Wicked, plan on getting something at OC tomorrow? Have any bag in mind? =)

wickedassin said:
Speaking of SCP--I'm going tomorrow! Does anyone know if Bottega Veneta and/or YSL are having sales?!

tw1n8ngel said:
I used to visit SCP at least once a week. Spent most of my time @ LV's. But ever since I found the best SA, I only do my LV shopping @ Fashion Island :amuse:

who is your SA?

i liked this one SA guy i dont remember his name but he is really really nice.:yes: he kinda seems like he is gay and his boss seems to be very anal.

foxy_chao said:
.... Sound like we should have SCP shopping party.:lol:

i agree there should be a small meeting at the local restaurant like vie de france and have some tea/coffee (brunch) then go shopping together.

but wouldnt that scare alot of the SA or customers when there is an organized group to buy...:graucho:

949 said:
i agree there should be a small meeting at the local restaurant like vie de france and have some tea/coffee (brunch) then go shopping together.

but wouldnt that scare alot of the SA or customers when there is an organized group to buy...:graucho:

Sounds like fun!! Wish I lived on the West Coast!!:yes: